Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OL Walter Parks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

OL Walter Parks

Jun 6, 2019, 9:19 AM

Who did you go to bat for that will make you look smart down the road?

"JOSH HELMHOLDT (Midwest): The Walker Parks bandwagon was pretty full after his MVP performance at the Cincinnati Rivals 3 Stripe Camp, but I was onboard early. Parks brings position versatility, but I particularly like the intensity with which he plays the position. There is a healthy level of meanness needed to be an offensive lineman, and Parks strikes the right balance."

"WOODY WOMMACK (Southeast): I led the charge on Walker Parks making a huge leap this go-round as he went from three-star status all the way to inside the Rivals100. This type of move isn't unprecedented, but the improvement he made year-over-year is pretty remarkable. I think he fits the mold of tall, leaner and athletic offensive linemen that coaches are looking for in college and beyond, and I think the move was a smart one."

Who do you fear we might have too low?

"MIKE FARRELL (National): Clemson offensive line commitment Walker Parks might be the answer here for a few people as he has five-star potential. He's improved so much over last season and he's the kind of player I can see just starting to reach his ceiling. His senior year could be a great one and we could have him a bit too low right now."

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals250-released-analysts-weigh-in-on-toughest-decisions-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OL Walter Parks

Jun 6, 2019, 9:27 AM

Walker :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1***

Jun 6, 2019, 9:41 AM

Jun 6, 2019, 9:38 AM

Walker Parks is already an ambassador for Clemson. Whether he gets a 5th star or not, he is a 5-star kid and already a vocal leader on the OL. He is simply a hoss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kobe Pryor

Jun 6, 2019, 12:33 PM

The Article also mentioned that Kobe Pryor may be too low and that he's added alot of strength and speed to his game over the offseason. Im excited to hear that.

Jun 6, 2019, 1:06 PM

My favorite thing about Walker Parks is that he's a big Iron Maiden fan.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic