Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pathetic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Pathetic

Apr 1, 2016, 6:48 PM

Give back all those runs. Take him out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pathetic

Apr 1, 2016, 6:49 PM

Yea they did all this quick. smh. We'll still win

wait a second, wasn't it just 6-1?***

Apr 1, 2016, 6:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

OK, now 12-5, that's better.***

Apr 1, 2016, 7:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: OK, now 11-5, that's better.***

Apr 1, 2016, 7:29 PM

Lets hope we can keep them from coming right back. Nice to see a hit with men on base.

Geez, that home run needed a flight number.***

Apr 1, 2016, 6:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Apr 1, 2016, 7:31 PM

Looks like you're the one that needs the hook, from posting on the board. Score is 11-5 good guys.

Tell me, or maybe your lady could, do you always go too soon like this?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2016, 7:35 PM

I agree you complaining in a game that we have a 12-5 lead is pathetic

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Apr 1, 2016, 8:11 PM

Y'all can hate on what he said all y'all want to be but it would be irresponsible to ignore the struggles of our pitching. Our "ace" in Schmidt has an ERA well over 4...:and the only offensively impressive team he has faced was Miami...our "closer" has an ERA well about 4...it's very worrisome. We won't be able to outhit every team we play

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 1, 2016, 8:13 PM

And if he had articulated it like that, I wouldn't have said the first word.

But "pathetic" in the 3-4th inning, that's just being a Debbie Downer.

Apr 1, 2016, 8:22 PM

The term pathetic was in relation to the top of the 5th inning. After going up 7-1, we gave 4 runs right back. You got a problem with that GFY.

Apr 1, 2016, 8:26 PM

Yeah, people who trash teams, players and coaches when they don't understand the sport enough to post a reason as to why, ESPECIALLY when that person does it early in an event are posers.

"You got a problem with that, GFY" ? SMH - I rest my case. The inning may have been wrong, but looks like I pegged you instantly. Sorry you're upset about that.

Message was edited by: CtLiEgMeSrOsN®

Fans

Apr 1, 2016, 8:59 PM

I'm a Clemson fan and graduate. I am as old as dirt. I've been to a lot of Clemson games in a lot of sports home and away. I OFTEN get mad or get into squabbles with Clemson fans who insist on being loud talking debbie downers.

The guy wearing the orange shirt who starts complaining too early, moaning and groaning about how bad we are and generally acting like an **##### way early is my worst nightmare. I hate guys like that more than I dislike the fans of our opponents. Sometimes that guy I hate is right and we lose. But I still hate him, wouldn't want to go to a game with him and wish he was not a fan of CU.

We are in the first year of a new regime in Clemson baseball. We're doing OK. We are unlikely to win much big this year because we lack talent. But the team has won some games this year they would have lost in recent years. They hit the ball well and play aggressively. The Clemson baseball Tigers have my unqualified support.

Moaning, groaning, weakness talking, debbie downer fans of Clemson baseball suck.

That's what this old guy thinks.

Harley

Couldn't have said it better

Apr 1, 2016, 9:04 PM

I once heard my dad tell one of his complaining friends during the West years "Do you not think we all KNOW we are struggling? How about supporting and cheering".

Struck a chord with me then and does so now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couldn't have said it better

Apr 1, 2016, 9:16 PM

Agree....I get discouraged with the best of them. However, I try to remain as positive as possible. These players put their all into it and I hate hearing other Tiger fans try to take away from that.

For me, the same goes for woman's sports at Clemson. It does not have to be your thing, but you don't have to insult the female athletes. They are out there representing Clemson. How about a little support, or in the least, not demeaning all the lady athletes playing for Clemson.

Re: Fans

Apr 2, 2016, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Fans ]

I get your point but this is where we differ.

Lack of talent? We lead the ACC in runs scored...have 5 of our 9 hitters in the lineup hitting over .300..have the nations leading HR hitter...

The talent is very much there..:the cause for concern is the pitching...the OP posted in regards to that and it was taken to the point its at now. He never said Schmidt was ######, tool, or moron...etc. he said simply it was a pathetic effort from Schmidt, in which I'm sure he'd tell you the same.

If people don't like what this dude said, then move on. Just my opinion.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Incorrect.

Apr 2, 2016, 12:38 PM

We don't lead the league in runs scored. We're 4th. We're also 5th in ERA, hardly "pathetic". Although the top & middle of the batting order is doing great, the bottom isn't. We're 9th in batting average. Another concern is that we're 12th in fielding %.

We knew pitching was going to be a concern coming into the season. I'm pleasantly surprised.

http://www.theacc.com/page/team-stats-m-basebl-stat-crew

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nah, I think most "fans" get exactly what he's saying.

Apr 2, 2016, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Fans ]

I dislike sitting near the moaning and bitching types than I do the fans of the other team.

Harley knows.

Apr 2, 2016, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Fans ]

That is all.

Bullseye.***

Apr 2, 2016, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Fans ]

Apr 1, 2016, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Pathetic ]

Understandable.

Anyone that follows the team knew coming into the season that pitching was a major concern.

Apr 1, 2016, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Pathetic ]

They actually exceeded expectations for quite awhile. The last week or so hasnt been great, but Lee has the team playing better than most rational fans could have expected.

The overreaction around here is ridiculous at times. If you really insist on bitching and moaning at least wait until a critical juncture of the season. We are in fine shape right and are putting ourselves in a position to make a run at hosting a regional.

Concerning, maybe...but calling the guys "pathetic"?

Apr 2, 2016, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Pathetic ]

That's pretty pathetic.

Apr 1, 2016, 7:37 PM

Unreal-are we heading right back down this road.

Apr 1, 2016, 7:40 PM

SMH. Stupid is as stupid does. And you does.

+1 >>>Harley & Tennesee Lady Tiger!

Apr 2, 2016, 10:11 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: +1 >>>Harley & Tennesee Lady Tiger!

Apr 2, 2016, 11:32 AM

Hey, I started it! ;)

True story, those two posts were spot on.

Re: +1 >>>alphabet soup....

Apr 2, 2016, 4:48 PM

.... yeah, I know, but @CtLiEgMeSrOsN, your tnet handle is TOO dang hard to type OR abbreviate!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 2, 2016, 6:40 PM

Mentality

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic