Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that the elections have been certified...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 517

Now that the elections have been certified...

Jan 7, 2021, 4:56 PM

America is majority dem/lib. Which means they are responsible for every problem in America.

COVID: Most people are dumb and most people are DEMS, so they are responsible for the spread/death. Thanks.

Institutional Racism: Poor Trump supporters from the trailer park are in no position to institute anything, they are not in charge, or have the power to control such. Rich Dem/Libs must be responsible. Why haven't they fixed it?

Most Police shootings happen in Democrat run cities, with democrat police, with democrat police trainers. This year was the first year in decades that police unions supported the Rep candidate. Maybe it just has to do with the crime rate in those areas? Probability much?

Healthcare. Dems need all three branches and the supreme court to have universal healthcare? Why? Why can't California, NY, IL, have UHC now? Why can't the city of ATL have UHC? They are, and have been run by Dems forever. Why can't they do it on a smaller scale with people that actually support it? WHY??? Zero sense.

Education: Dems have been in charge of education since the 50's. Has it gotten better? In the 50's Americans designed rockets with slide rules, now a person needs a computer to do basic math. The U.S. spends more per capita on education than most of the world combined, just to produce idiots. I guess we need to spend more? Because that is the only answer Dems will come up with. Most teachers are ignorant and they are babysitting and teaching the kids of even bigger idiots. Hey just make college free, that will make everyone smarter. Or just make the tests easier. LOL. No, it will just mean you have to have a Phd to get the drive-thru teller job at the bank. Education is a huge failure, and 100% on Dems.

Global Warming: OMG, just stop being hypocrites. If the U.S. is mostly dem/lib, why can't you stop using fossil fuels? You don't need to shut down pipelines and protest oil rigs. Just stop using it. You are the majority, you don't need congress or the president to end fossil fuels. DO IT!

Three things Dems will ruin in the next 4 years:
Healthcare, College Football, millions of retirements, personal freedom

Let me guess, we need to double, triple, quadruple, taxes to fix all of these issues. I know in the deepest recesses of my black heart that Dems will tax America to death, and not resolve ONE issue. Why? Because it is their M.O. At least everyone will be too devoid of hope, and poor to fight back. God Speed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's over already?***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's been over for a couple of months.***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, sounds like you better kill yourself.***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I, for one, am scared!***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The beginning of wisdom. You'll be teaching us all next week***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The beginning of wisdom. You'll be teaching us all next week***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:16 PM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feels like I'm traveling back in time to the

Jan 7, 2021, 5:26 PM [ in reply to The beginning of wisdom. You'll be teaching us all next week*** ]

great communist takeover of 1996. And 2008. And 2012.

Hey, wait. He might think the dems can solve all those.

Jan 7, 2021, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Wow, sounds like you better kill yourself.*** ]

They said they could. He might give 'em a shot.

I know a person who avoided suicide by saying, "I can do this tomorrow. If its any worse tomorrow, I will." A couple weeks later she was fine. Could be like that here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

K***

Jan 7, 2021, 5:05 PM

Thank you for posting this.

Jan 7, 2021, 6:25 PM

Your affliction makes much more sense now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you for posting this.

Jan 7, 2021, 6:54 PM

You mean my rad T-shirt collection?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You nailed it!

Jan 7, 2021, 9:18 PM

"COVID: Most people are dumb and most people are DEMS, so they are responsible for the spread/death. Thanks."

The Trump crowd is well-known for their diligence in wearing masks, especially at public demonstrations! The Dems could learn a thing or two from them!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that the elections have been certified...

Jan 8, 2021, 9:59 AM

Keowee said,

Three things Dems will ruin in the next 4 years:
Healthcare, College Football, millions of retirements, personal freedom

You know that is four things - right ?

Replies: 13
| visibility 517
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic