Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now here is a brilliant suggestion...................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 710

Now here is a brilliant suggestion...................

Dec 23, 2020, 12:34 PM

Why doesn't 'Dr. Jill' perform a cognitive test on Joementia?? Wouldn't that work? I mean, she's clearly qualified; she sees Joe's dementia every day. We see just the 'tip of the iceberg' failings. Imagine what she could share with us from a 24 hour period.

Have you noticed how she's glued to Joey, ready to jump in and save him when he inevitably falters. She's scared to death that this fairy tale will suddenly end. You can see it in her facial expressions--worried and scared to death, just hoping they can keep this fraud going, at least until the inauguration, so Joe can officially be an ex-President!! Very sad, indeed.

America needs to know, contrary to what you clueless libbies in denial think.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It says a lot about you that you find it suspicious

Dec 23, 2020, 12:47 PM

when a woman seems to willingly spend time with her husband, "a little bit too much time if you ask me."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It says a lot about you that you find it suspicious

Dec 23, 2020, 7:02 PM

maybe Miura's relationship with HIS wife is a lot like Donald's relationship with Ivanka ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, when it comes to light that Biden actually has dementia

Dec 23, 2020, 12:50 PM

and is unfit to be President, you do realize that the net result isn't that Trump gets to keep being President, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now here is a brilliant suggestion...................

Dec 23, 2020, 1:09 PM

Who cares? As long as Trump is gone. This is awesome knowing he will be gone. Stay strong though. Thoughts and prayers...

Dec 23, 2020, 2:46 PM

Trump may end up being physically out of the WH, but all your prayers won't make 70+ million of us go away. Sorry, Snowflake!

Dec 23, 2020, 7:03 PM

If we could just get y'all to recognize empirical evidence and rational thinking - that would be a start.

Dec 24, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Now here is a brilliant suggestion................... ]

I think 80% of the country thinks Trump is an idiot. Good luck with your plan noron.. hahahaha.

You know she is not a medical doctor, right?

Dec 23, 2020, 1:24 PM

Right?!?!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I took the op as tongue in cheek.

Dec 23, 2020, 2:07 PM

I think he was poking fun at people like Woopie who say Dr Jill is a hell of a doctor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

careful now. Woopie graduated from the 8th Grade

Dec 23, 2020, 7:06 PM

which is more than Jethro Bodine

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know she is not a medical doctor, right?

Dec 24, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to You know she is not a medical doctor, right? ]

Oh Sh*t, you mean she isn't an MD? Dang!! But I still think she can inform us on her day to day challenges with dementia Joe, right? You know, the advanced forgetfulness, bumping into walls, spilling his oatmeal, getting lost in the basement, wondering if he's still president-elect and wandering off.

We NEED to know, right? Surely you would like to know if your president is too demented to serve effectively? I mean, this is serious shyt, for God's sake, correct?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 2:02 PM

Miura has tested positive for Biden Derangement Syndrome. He should be quarantined from Tigernet for the next 4 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 2:13 PM

Sniffy recently said America's darkest days are ahead. I think he was confusing the country's future with his own.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2020, 2:30 PM

Does the rest of the world thing that Americans are dumb enough to elect a "Demented Buffoon" as POTUS? Let us hope not. If they do, we are being set up for a major war.

Replies: 14
| visibility 710
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic