Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now I see why they didn't wear their names
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Now I see why they didn't wear their names

Oct 3, 2020, 10:48 PM

On their jerseys. If I played like some of them are playing tonight I wouldn't want anyone to know my last name either.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now I see why they didn't wear their names

Oct 3, 2020, 10:53 PM

Are you serious? Go root for someone else maybe. They are out there balling and you sit and complain. Dang dude. Change that attitude and see the world a different way

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2020, 10:55 PM

Change your pulse then you can preach to me. If you think this effort on D tonight is Ballin then you have really low expectations

I thought you took a ‘stand’ and boycotted season***

Oct 3, 2020, 11:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought you took a ‘stand’ and boycotted season***

Oct 3, 2020, 11:12 PM

I said if they supported the blm organization by painting it on the field or on the uniforms happened I would not watch. This is football not feelings ball. If you want to protest or send a message do it on your own time and not during the game that you are paid to play by having a scholarship. It's like me painting a message on the floor where I work. I'm there to do a job not express my feelings.

Guess you didn't notice the names on the athletes jerseys

Oct 4, 2020, 1:58 AM

Or you're just full of bull about not watching.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guess you didn't notice the names on the athletes jerseys

Oct 4, 2020, 3:23 PM

Let them come out and support that organization and see how many of us drop this school like a hot potato. You can watch and be fine like a good little sheep but like I said this country and our way of life is way more important than Clemson University. If Joe and the Hoe get in you can kiss all your freedom rights and money goodbye. Keep on being stupid you do it well.

You have my attention now

Oct 4, 2020, 4:31 PM

Which right will I lose ?

Re: You have my attention now

Oct 5, 2020, 10:26 AM

Watch Biden and Harris talk then see if you are smart enough to figure it out. Do your homework. Nevermind you dumb liberals don't know how to do anything involving work.

Sorry Captain. I am 62.

Oct 5, 2020, 10:44 AM

I have been a registered Republican my entire life and I have NEVER voted for any liberal in any election ever.

I have been working since I was 16, albeit par-time until I was 20, then full time since. I hope that clarifies the non-working part.

I will assume that since you were not capable of answering my question you are not quite as intelligent as you wish others to believe you are. For the record, in the 3rd grade, name calling didn't move my needle then and it certainly will not move it now.

To completely clear up for you the other items, I employ people that do my homework for me. Smart business people are like that. Instead of sitting around whining about what might happen, we make sure we make things happen and stay one step ahead. You probably witness that phenomenon at family reunions.

I would give you another crack at my original question but why bother? You had your shot, you swung, you missed and I laughed.

Re: Sorry Captain. I am 62.

Oct 6, 2020, 10:52 AM

Here you go. I laughed because obviously you can't do your homework. This is just one example. Do your homework people! These liberals are out for control over everyone.

https://youtu.be/z4bFl0SLKQQ

This isnt even fair to you

Oct 6, 2020, 10:57 AM

Shhhhhhhhh

Re: This isnt even fair to you

Oct 6, 2020, 8:38 PM

That's what I thought. You have nothing when presented with facts. Go away liberal.

Re: This isnt even fair to you

Oct 7, 2020, 9:12 AM

I love and support my Clemson Tigers, every season, regardless of current politics. Why can't we all just be Tiger fans here?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry Captain. I am 62.

Oct 7, 2020, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry Captain. I am 62. ]

If you think you are getting the truth from Tucker Carlson . . .

Oct 4, 2020, 6:48 AM

Yep. Remove the Wahoos and sub Bama or OSU and we get flamed last night.

Oct 4, 2020, 4:47 PM

You might want to add Miami and Notre Dame to that list. We will have to play better to beat any of those teams.

Oct 4, 2020, 6:28 PM

brilliant observation - maybe they just need to permanently remove names or messages from jerseys - let be about the Clemson Tigers and nothing else

Oct 7, 2020, 12:24 AM

Whitehurst,

If you were even capable of playing like they were - well, you wouldn't be the loser that you are.

Oct 7, 2020, 7:35 AM

I will always want our Tigers to win and sure they did not have the best performance but how much of that was "not to show their hand" to the Hurricanes coming up next. Dabo has done that forever.

Now, as for the names not on their Jersey about social justice info, I am totally against it. Politics and sports has turned off many fans whether it's Nascar, NFL, NBA etc. Espn is the worst at it. Even the ACC running that social justice spot with the coaches is bad imho. If the players and media want to help then teach everyone to respect the cops, don't fight them and don't disrespect them and nobody gets hurt. I would suggest every Clemson player do a ride along with police in Greenville or Anderson where it can get bad and just see what that side is like. I bet they would think twice before putting that on their jerseys. UVA was not doing it nor any other college teams I seen play on tv Saturday? The left media and also the political left is pushing this narrative to push a race issue that is very small in our country. The race issue is not just one way either, you have some in the black community that hate white people just for the color of their skin as well. It's obvious everyone. Foe example, you see where a white family is shot by a black guy and never makes the national news but turn it around it's front page, come on people its obvious what is going on. If you always watch CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC etc you will get brainwashed. Social injustice is crap the MSM and now our universities are pushing. My dad who has been gone for 33 years used to tell me our country will never fall from outside enemies but from within and its coming true. When the college athlete can tell the coach what to do its over and we are getting to that point. If they don't like it they jump ship and transfer out and the NCAA is bending to that pressure. I hate it, college football was the best sport, come on Clemson you can do better!

Oct 7, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Now I see why they didn't wear their names ]

I will always want our Tigers to win and sure they did not have the best performance but how much of that was "not to show their hand" to the Hurricanes coming up next. Dabo has done that forever.

Now, as for the names not on their Jersey but a social justice word, I am totally against it. Politics and sports has turned off many fans whether it's Nascar, NFL, NBA etc. Espn is the worst at it. Even the ACC running that social justice spot with the coaches is bad imho. If the players and media want to help then teach everyone to respect the cops, don't fight them and don't disrespect them and nobody gets hurt. I would suggest every Clemson player do a ride along with police in Greenville or Anderson where it can get bad and just see what that side is like. I bet they would think twice before putting that on their jerseys. UVA was not doing it nor any other college teams I seen play on tv Saturday? The left media and also the political left is pushing this narrative to push a race issue that is very small in our country. The race issue is not just one way either, you have some in the black community that hate white people just for the color of their skin as well. It's obvious everyone. For example, you see where a white family is shot by a black guy and never makes the national news but turn it around it's front page, come on people its obvious what is going on. If you always watch CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC etc you will get brainwashed. Social injustice is crap the MSM and now our universities are pushing. My dad who has been gone for 33 years used to tell me our country will never fall from outside enemies but from within and its coming true. When the college athlete can tell the coach what to do its over and we are getting to that point. If they don't like it they jump ship and transfer out and the NCAA is bending to that pressure. I hate it, college football was the best sport, come on Clemson you can do better!

Let's just play football***

Oct 7, 2020, 10:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just curious..do you wear your name on your jersey?***

Oct 7, 2020, 11:19 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic