Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nothing but love from us during this rivalry week. Thank you FGF and Tigernet!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 76
| visibility 1

Nothing but love from us during this rivalry week. Thank you FGF and Tigernet!!

Nov 19, 2018, 1:51 PM

I'm not much for hyperbole, but the fact that my daughter is alive is nothing short of miraculous. She is alive, home, and normal. We even ate nachos and cheered on the Tigers from the couch on Sat night.

I'm also happy to report that it is abundantly clear to everyone that this was not intentional as I first feared, but a naive teenager making a series of stupid teenager choices. She is quite happy to be here and we have relished every minute together since she awoke. The fact this was not intentional is a whole new blessing in itself.

There's too much research out there that suggests the power of prayer is real. Finding her alive, recovering from an 85 degree core body temperature, and not suffering any noticeable change is astounding. Thank both Tigers and Gamecocks for their prayers, love, and positive thoughts. I know many of you even took my desperate plea to churches, prayer circles, or maybe just took a quiet moment hoping for strength and the best outcome.
I will never be able to verbalize or convey how appreciative and touched my family is.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!
See y'all in Charlotte!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Nothing but love from us during this rivalry week. Thank you FGF and Tigernet!!

Nov 19, 2018, 1:53 PM

Awesome!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So glad to see this post and know everything has worked out!

Nov 19, 2018, 1:54 PM

Awesome news and hands down the best post I'll see today.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing but love from us during this rivalry week. Thank you FGF and Tigernet!!

Nov 19, 2018, 1:55 PM

Your daughter looks great! Thank you, Lord!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for reminding us to be thankful.

Nov 19, 2018, 1:55 PM

God bless your family. Happy Thanksgiving.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 1:56 PM

Amen.

Nov 19, 2018, 1:57 PM

That is the greatest news today. So happy that she is back home. God is awesome and still in the miracle business. I hope and pray that you and your family has the best Thanksgiving Holiday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s awesome!

God is good, all the time.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least we finally got pigs

But eff FGF.

God is great!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:00 PM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Nov 19, 2018, 2:01 PM

We are so happy to hear this and see you both smiling. That she survived at all, and came through it all just fine and unscathed is a huge miracle. May she live the rest of her life knowing she serves an incredible God who loves her so much that he saved her from this. Great to hear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 2:01 PM

I have witnessed the power of prayer in several instances.

A friend of mine was given 6 weeks to live when cancer had spread into his liver, kidneys, etc. Doctors had no hope and told him to go to hospice. Right after that, I will never forget, a group of close friends surrounded him and touched him, praying in front of the entire church congregation. I truly felt God at work that day. 5 years later, he is cancer free and going strong.

Praise God every day you are on this earth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 19, 2018, 2:04 PM

We are all looking at another one of God's miracles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing but love from us during this rivalry week. Thank you FGF and Tigernet!! ]

WOW!!! Sent chills down my spine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 2:05 PM

that is awesome. She is a beautiful young lady and we can tell she has a loving dad and great family support at home. If I'm able to make it to Charlotte, I hope to meet up and personally thank you for the support and advice you gave me and my family at this time last year!!

Go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PTL!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:08 PM

Best wishes & Happy Thangsgiving SOYWAKER & Family!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a good man MFO, and you are loved :)***

Nov 19, 2018, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing but love from us during this rivalry week. Thank you FGF and Tigernet!! ]

null

Nov 19, 2018, 2:07 PM

Soy, prayer is powerful.

Great pic of you and your daughter!

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What wonderful news all around...

Great work by the great physician and the actual physicians. I’m so very happy for you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What wonderful news all around...

Great work by the great physician and the actual physicians. I’m so very happy for you

Wow...so happy for you and your family

Nov 19, 2018, 2:08 PM

She has a beautiful smile. So glad she is home and fully recovered.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God bless you all.

Nov 19, 2018, 2:11 PM

She's a lovely child.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 2:14 PM

Thanks for the update, you and yours were on my mind these past few days. Wish I could join ya in CLT (my home town) and have y'all over to tailgate! Go Tigers!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:18 PM

This makes me so happy What a start to the holiday season. Bless you both!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:18 PM

Best news I have heard on this Monday afternoon. Happy thanksgiving to you & your family.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So happy to read that; made my day.....

Nov 19, 2018, 2:20 PM

....I know this will be a very special Thanksgiving for your family. God is Good!!!

Thanks for the update, and God Bless!!!

p.s. Your story is an example: Prayer is real.... and powerful.

????????

Nov 19, 2018, 2:22 PM

Thank you Jesus!

Much to be thankful for!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:31 PM

So happy for you and your family. May God continue to keep you all close and safe!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:32 PM

Prayers to you and your daughter. So glad to hear this !

Nov 19, 2018, 2:43 PM

Thanks Soywalker, beautiful ending and a new beginning. Thanks for sharing with all of us, probably the greatest story I've ever seen on tnet.

Nov 19, 2018, 2:43 PM

Praise The Lord! So grateful for her healing and God's answer to all the prayers. God bless you both and Go Tigers!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:54 PM

This is the most wonderful news! So pleased for your family! Thank you Jesus! ??

is that you and your. daughter? if so, ill

Nov 19, 2018, 3:00 PM

have a gallon of whatever you drink every night to look so young.

please don't say exercise.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

That is indeed us this Monday morning. Its all chocolate frosted brownies ;)***

Nov 19, 2018, 4:20 PM

null

Nov 19, 2018, 3:03 PM

Thanks for the update. God does indeed perform miracles. So thankful for her recovery and hope that you and family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We'll take care of the chickens for you.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:05 PM

Wonderful to see

Nov 19, 2018, 3:12 PM

What a wonderful opportunity for each one of to share the joy that abounds in your home and witness the power of prayer. When we are faced with reality, I firmly believe it is the innate nature of each one of us to share in the trials, tribulations and joys of others. Your daughter is, indeed, a beautiful young lady.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 3:21 PM

Tremendous! God bless your family. So grateful you reached out and rallied everyone around. A great moment of faith for us all.

Happy Thanksgiving & Go Tigers***

Nov 19, 2018, 3:21 PM

Wow, to go from near death to an absolutely healthy and...

Nov 19, 2018, 3:28 PM

...beautiful kid in a few days is remarkable.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the fact that you chose to cc FGF

Nov 19, 2018, 3:50 PM

During this Rivalry Week speaks to your love and thanksgiving for the gift you have had returned to you.

I am a great believer in the God Who answers prayer, and almost as great a believer in the people He has transformed to walk in newness of life, the ones who have upheld you guys during your crisis.

Thanks for reminding us that some of them are on FGF. When the banter turns hot, we forget our priorities.

The praise should go to those on fgf who took it upon

Nov 19, 2018, 4:25 PM

themselves to start their own thread offering prayers and encouragement for us. That made both my wife and I weep. We cheer for teams, but we all want great things for each of our brothers and sisters.
I appreciate their kindness and thoughtfulness.

null

Nov 19, 2018, 3:51 PM

We all felt your anxiousness and pain! The Lord is awesome and his mercy knows no end! May you, and especially your sweet daughter, be blessed in the days and months to come. Continue your walk in faith and grow strong in the Lord's will for your lives. Tiger fans and GC followers all recognize the love of family, especially that of a parent to their children.

Enjoy each other's company and this weekend GO TIGERS!

Nov 19, 2018, 3:54 PM

Best news of the day!! So glad to see her up and smiling and back to normal. :) God bless you all.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:56 PM

So glad to hear, and I hope that everything gets better real fast, and always remember that through Jesus, God has a great plan for us all who believes!!!

Just remember, without God telling you it what ever way he used, is the reason you found your daughter that was out of your sight and lost to you. Dolphin's or Manatee's are God's creations that he used to help you pin point where your daughter was floating. Give all the grace to God, Amen!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Nov 19, 2018, 3:58 PM

Thanks for the post!! I hope you and your family have a great holiday season together!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy for you brother

Nov 19, 2018, 4:13 PM

my girls get an extra hug this week when they visit

Nov 19, 2018, 4:29 PM

Man I am so glad to hear that! I have been thinking about you and your daughter ever since you posted what happened. Definitely puts the thanks into Thanksgiving this year!

Praise God! He is faithful and POWERFUL.***

Nov 19, 2018, 4:41 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Wonderful news and a beautiful girl. T&P's***

Nov 19, 2018, 4:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

That's one beautiful smiling miracle in that picture!

Nov 19, 2018, 4:48 PM

And another thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! God Bless!

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 19, 2018, 5:28 PM

That is such great news! I've been praying (a lot) and sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

You both look happy and healthy and that makes my Day! (Can't quit smiling)

When my son was 13 months old he just quit breathing...two days on a respirator and afraid he might not start breathing on his own when they turned it off. Longest two days of my life!

Today he a 5 10" Sixth Grader and loves Football with a passion! Especially our Tigers! (#80 in Blue) #blessed

Nov 19, 2018, 5:39 PM

I don’t have enough points to give this.

#### confetti up in this place.

Great pic Soy. So happy for this news.

Some of the best news I’ve heard in a while.***

Nov 19, 2018, 5:42 PM

Your photo brought tears

Nov 19, 2018, 5:45 PM

I'm so happy for your family.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 19, 2018, 5:46 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ!!!!!!!
love and continued prayers!!!!

What a great, great TNET story...

Nov 19, 2018, 5:50 PM

Your daughter is beautiful. God bless your family. Go Tigers, beat those dirtpeckers!

Photobucket

Nov 19, 2018, 5:55 PM

Very happy to hear. Praise Jesus!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Very happy for and your family!***

Nov 19, 2018, 6:01 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Nov 19, 2018, 6:28 PM

Soy, you just made my day. So glad to see her up and smiling. God has blessed you and your family. So happy for y’all. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving.

Love it bro man - that is great news!!!!!***

Nov 19, 2018, 6:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Prayers were answered! This picture is a day maker! ????????***

Nov 19, 2018, 6:44 PM

Nov 19, 2018, 8:23 PM

Thanks for posting Praise God!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 8:38 PM

This truly makes my day and night. I am so happy for you and your family right now and I have thanked the LORD for delivering yall through this very scary time. What a great testimony for your family to share with others. GOD is GREAT and the power of prayer is so real. Great picture of you two. GOD BLESS and Go Tigers.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:30 PM

God bless you all!!

Nov 19, 2018, 8:40 PM

Glad all is well! God is good!

Nov 19, 2018, 8:43 PM

Made my day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov 19, 2018, 8:44 PM

That is truly amazing. I am so happy for your family. You will probably never have a Thanksgiving that hits home more.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:47 PM

Time to rejoice ......... Am so happy for your family!

Nov 19, 2018, 8:54 PM

Awesome! God Bless you and your daughter!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:45 PM

My what a beautiful young lady! And handsome father to boot! So happy to hear of her recovery! Y’all have truly been blessed. Here’s to a healthy and wonderfully long life for her and the rest of your family!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 12:01 AM

We've been gone all weekend, and the 1st thing I did was check tent for an update on your daughter. I'm so happy for your daughter, you, and your whole family. Certainly a miracle, and a tremendous outcome. May God continue to bless your family.

WOW! Made my day.***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:10 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Great news! So happy right now!

Nov 20, 2018, 12:11 AM

Y'all have an outstanding Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov 20, 2018, 12:13 AM

This makes my night. God bless you and your family!!

Nov 20, 2018, 12:24 AM

This is such great news. I am so happy for you and your daughter. No one can begin to know the mind of God. I am so very grateful he chose to work this miracle for you.

Nov 20, 2018, 1:31 AM

What a blessed way to end my day!!!

Thanks for posting this update. You and yours will remain in my prayers and every time I see “soywaker” posts, a special thank you will be sent to our Creator and Savior!

Thanks for making an old man’s throat ache and eyes water with pure joy!!!

Replies: 76
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic