Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nothing about the final score . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,531

Nothing about the final score . . .

Jan 23, 2021, 5:12 PM

represents how “close” this game actually was . . . Jeez, what a ?? show?!!!

Come on guys . . . we’ve got to be better than this.

Time to go back to golf . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing about the final score . . .

Jan 23, 2021, 5:16 PM

I'm tired of getting my hopes up only to have them dashed. There is no reason Clemson shouldn't have a good, competitive team.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 23, 2021, 5:31 PM

All I can say is bring on Monte and spring practice. Keep hoping Dabo will have a surprise February recruit.

On a more serious note about bball, I can accept the uva blowout. I could even accept these last two if they'd at least been competitive. Right? I mean you're going to lose games in bball, but there has to be something we don't know... Morale, player illnesses or injury or something, really don't want to speculate.

It's not like we were winning games against a pathetic schedule. We've played good teams. Again, uva I could justify as the layoff and uva really good but ghesh. It just doesn't add up this complete reversal.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2021, 10:31 PM

It is baffling! How can these be the same players who looked so great and had an amazing resume just four games ago???

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 23, 2021, 6:28 PM

I’m disgusted. I don’t understand at all. It’s almost like something just sucked all the life out of this team, but left no evidence as to why.

The COVID break was a hard blow, but I can’t wrap my head around the GT loss. I also can’t get my head around the poor shooting. We had good looks. Again, it feels like all the players mama’s are being held hostage or something...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2021, 7:57 PM

It’s so hard to watch that I couldn’t stay with it. Even the Slabs under Barnes played with more heart when there was no real talent then.

Clemson basketball in the span of 3 games has become almost irrelevant. Hopefully, the team finds some motivation in getting curb stomped.

At least Duke and UNC suck too, but I bet they improve. Not sure this ship is gonna get back on course.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2021, 7:59 PM

Barnes' worst team never lost by 35 points, even when he was down to 4 players on the court vs UNC.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,531
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic