Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson

May 23, 2017, 4:14 PM

Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson

May 23, 2017, 4:16 PM

SHOCKING NEWS. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 5:13 PM

Shocking it is, but will be glad to have him back. I would bet that he didn't like the grade that he got back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that grade was...

May 23, 2017, 8:26 PM

An F+.

Woulda been an F- if he decided to go pro (subtracting a few extra points for being extra dumb).

~JKB

VERY!!

May 23, 2017, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

:D

May 23, 2017, 5:19 PM

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 5:21 PM

I didn't realize he had a better option.

May 23, 2017, 5:36 PM

There's a shocker.

May 23, 2017, 6:18 PM

Love all the comments from the non-playing players of Tigernet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 6:29 PM

Old Saying: Those that can, do. Those that can't teach. Those that can neither do nor teach, inspect. Those that can't do, teach or inspect, post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

And there's another huge shocker. You show up whining about what people say on a free internet message board. That's the only time I ever see you, whining about posts. It's not that big of a deal man, tnet isn't real life.

May 23, 2017, 6:41 PM

LOL I'm not whining, I state the obvious. Yep, it's free for you non-playing tnet posters, and it's free for me to call them out. Hey, according to you, it's free.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're an idiot***

May 23, 2017, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

I think you mean to say non-playing coaches/AD's since there are many here.

just have to look at his regressed stats!***

May 23, 2017, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, they should make a board that is just for people who pay

May 23, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

Call it something like the Donor Board. Then the people who do pay don't have to read stuff from people who don't.
If only we lived in a world like that.

May 23, 2017, 7:07 PM

Not really schocked with this decision. I didn't think he should have entered the draft to begin with but I like how NBA if you don't sign with agent you can come back if you don't like your grade. NFL should adopt this perfect example this year Evans qb for VT needed money and got bad advice now he might have lost his one shot at his dream of playing in the NFL. It happens every year and wish that these kids could come back if they don't sign agent bc leaving early then you get a terrible grade back from combine and now your stuck you can't go back to college. Big fan of NFL adopting these rules!

May 23, 2017, 7:11 PM

fact is every kid that is allowed to play in front of professional scouts should do it even if they know they are coming back. it is really a no brainer that can only bring positive results.

May 23, 2017, 7:43 PM

that is correct - no reason they shouldn't try.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 23, 2017, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Report: Donte Grantham returning to Clemson ]

Could be wrong but it is the same deal as in football. Hence; the Wednesday deadline for all underclassmen, who wish to return to the college game, to remove their name from the draft, predraft.

What a surprise? I hope he has a surprisingly good year and

May 23, 2017, 7:40 PM

not regress like he did from his freshman year and like Bloss did when he came back.

Not surprised to see all of the haters on here.

May 23, 2017, 7:54 PM

Grantham did the smart thing, which was to enter his name in the draft and not sign with an agent. By doing so, he was able to have all expense paid trips to workout for several NBA teams, show his skills in front of NBA scouts and coaches, and get valuable feedback. He never intended to go pro this year, but getting that experience this offseason was invaluable.

It's amazing how many of you want to bash him for that, or make sarcastic comments. It would probably be laughable to know what some of you do with your careers and lives every day. Probably not anything close to what Grantham is doing with his.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

^^underrated poast***

May 23, 2017, 8:04 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Just look at his diminished stats last year, I hope this

May 23, 2017, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Not surprised to see all of the haters on here. ]

NBA trial helps him improve. That is fair criticism. He was big disappointment last year!

Re: Just look at his diminished stats last year, I hope this

May 24, 2017, 4:24 PM

Hopefully He will have better shot selection this year instead of the thirty foot jumpers.

Clap, clap, clap!!***

May 23, 2017, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Not surprised to see all of the haters on here. ]

Re: Not surprised to see all of the haters on here.

May 24, 2017, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Not surprised to see all of the haters on here. ]

As someone once said: "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

This goes for "sports experts" on message boards and Trump supporters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

another benefit to the workouts

May 24, 2017, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Not surprised to see all of the haters on here. ]

is that scouts now have had a first hand look at Grantham and it will intrigue them enough to pay closer attention to his play next season. a player wants to be a live human being rather than a stat sheet to scouts because the right scout will draft him or sign him quickly after the draft based on their personal assessment rather than film and stat sheets...

Grantham has good measurables as a wing player in the NBA... the team's challenge with him next year is the team's need of more and better post play out of him, which he doesn't project to in the NBA, nor does he have an affinity for it... i'm just saying...

May 26, 2017, 1:25 AM

I'd like to see Donte bulk up a bit. It might help his game.

Shows Brownlee's continued inability to develop players***

May 26, 2017, 5:59 AM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic