Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL'ers...and now Fox News is bailing on the story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

LOL'ers...and now Fox News is bailing on the story

Oct 15, 2020, 4:38 AM

This is entertaining, if you view it as "Democracy" versus "Idiocracy."

Clearly Rudy and Steve Bannon's masterstroke is not working out. Even Fox seems to have decided it's time to pull the ripcord on this turkey before it completely destroys whatever semblance of credibility their network has left.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-emails-computer-repair-store-owner-john-paul-mac-isaac

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh? Please point to where they are bailing on the story?

Oct 15, 2020, 5:12 AM

They reported this story early yesterday when it all came out. This came out at the same time. On tv, all day yesterday, they repeatedly said this dude seems sketchy but the emails have legs.

Or maybe im missing something you obviously took away from this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, and now Biden campaign is admitting Biden

Oct 15, 2020, 5:16 AM

"may" have had a mtg with them. Oops

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-campaign-vp-may-have-had-informal-meeting-with-burisma-exec-at-center-of-bombshell-ny-post-report

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And then thers the pics of Hunter from this hard drive

Oct 15, 2020, 5:22 AM

You are saying they are bailing on?

Re: And then thers the pics of Hunter from this hard drive

Oct 15, 2020, 5:39 AM

No, that does not look even remotely shopped.

I mean, the source is obviously lying his butt off, there's a clear misinformation campaign going courtesy of the usual suspects of Rudy and Steve Bannon - which should be a screaming red flare, not just a red flag, right there...but the pics, now those are legit.

Lordy. I can show you about a bazillion celebrity "expose" pics that look equally convincing.

It's amazing that your cult doesn't seem to like Democracy very much. Can you name any other system of government where your vote would count the same as anyone else's?

Oct 15, 2020, 7:14 AM

guess the videos are shopped also. write another book q.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: And then thers the pics of Hunter from this hard drive ]

quozzel It will be clear soon enough what is fake and what is not. 1000s of emails, photos and videos. If they come out and if you are going to suggest it was all spoofed, then you have gone off the deep end.

The story you should be equally worried about is how there is one-way censorship going on in this country from MSM and social media.

Oct 15, 2020, 8:16 AM

your second statement should not be an equal issue, but should be the most important issue. Honest, objective, and freedom-loving people should be bothered by censorship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you've ever seen anybody on meth you know

Oct 15, 2020, 7:30 AM [ in reply to And then thers the pics of Hunter from this hard drive ]

they can't go to sleep.. unless they're ODing. But it doesn't look like that.

Might be real, but I highly highly doubt it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: If you've ever seen anybody on meth you know

Oct 15, 2020, 9:45 AM

Have YOU ever smoked crack or shot meth?

Just wondering how you can make that claim.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure where the bailing on the story is...

Oct 15, 2020, 8:13 AM

Not even saying the story is true.

I just find your apparent distaste for ALL things anti-left as someone who claims to be conservative or former Republican or whatever - I'm not sure. Just based on the evidence of what you express displeasure for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, he's lied about everything else...***

Oct 15, 2020, 9:00 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: well, he's lied about everything else...***

Oct 15, 2020, 9:02 AM

Trump?

Re: Not sure where the bailing on the story is...

Oct 15, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Not sure where the bailing on the story is... ]

No one that is or ever was conservative would consider this Leftist Democrat hot mess that will destroy this country. It's all a front and B.S.

It's just away to be able to rub it in if Biden wins and deflect when Trump wins.

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL'ers...and now Fox News is bailing on the story

Oct 15, 2020, 8:43 AM

Sorry but FOX reporters did not get the memo. It is 95% of the coverage so far today with the addition of the China emails. This is not going away.

An Executive Order signed in May authorized investigation into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. The stunt pulled yesterday by Facebook and Twitter just opened the door for them being further investigated and validates the Executive Order based on illegal censorship and discrimination per the 1st Admenment due to blocking the NY Post information from being shared.

Buckle up for the ride to come.

Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship | The White House
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-preventing-online-censorship/

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder how good Hunter's pron was that was on it?***

Oct 15, 2020, 9:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Good enough

Oct 15, 2020, 9:06 AM

Bill Clinton GIFs | Tenor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic