Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not sure if I want to cry or throw up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Not sure if I want to cry or throw up

Jan 13, 2020, 2:21 PM

I have been a nerve wreck since before OSU game. Today is the day. Feel like we look like all business. Too ready to get started. Anyone else a wreck ? I know its only a game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have seen the way this coaching staff coaches

Jan 13, 2020, 2:25 PM

and the way these players play. I watched them win a national championship in 2016 and 2018. Therefore, I am not a nervous wreck. We will win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I have seen the way this coaching staff coaches

Jan 13, 2020, 2:27 PM

you"re right , I know you are right. I have felt all along they will win. From the whistle. Go Tigers.

this is the correct answer ^^

Jan 13, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I have seen the way this coaching staff coaches ]

i am comfortable and confident

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I have seen the way this coaching staff coaches

Jan 13, 2020, 3:18 PM [ in reply to I have seen the way this coaching staff coaches ]

we'll be fine. I just believe in these coaches and players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure if I want to cry or throw up

Jan 13, 2020, 2:27 PM

Dabo said “don’t worry be happy”.....because he ain’t worried......that should tell you all you need to know.....Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 2:28 PM

He is right. They got this. Go Tigers.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:33 PM

I guess I’m just more excited than anything...have lived through enough bad/lean years that I’m just thankful to be in the mix every year. I used to get all worked up when I was younger but 50 now and so many more things to worry about than a football game. I’ll be pulling hard for the Tigers (Clemson) but win or lose tomorrow will just be another day where I am (hopefully) blessed enough to wake up on the right side of the grass...

Jan 13, 2020, 2:37 PM

not sure what this says about me....I was at Clemson in '81. God knows I have been through your life +5 more. You are right too. hope we both are on this side of the lawn tomorrow. Go Tigers.

Imagine waking up on the wrong side of the grass...

Jan 13, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure if I want to cry or throw up ]

What would be going through your head?

Where am I? How did I get here? Am I underground? So that’s what the underside of grass roots look like? How am I breathing and not inhaling dirt? Is that an earthworm near my ########? Is it trying to enter? Should I clench? I can’t move my arms? How do I dig out of here? Can I yell without dirt suffocating me? If I even made a noise, would people hear me? Oh crap, is the worm inside of me now?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine waking up on the wrong side of the grass...

Jan 13, 2020, 2:43 PM

New telling off phrase "oh go inhale soil". Go Tigers.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure if I want to cry or throw up ]

Same here. Mostly I'll just be proud of this team, their ethics, attitude, and effort no matter the outcome. Feels good to have really good people to root for, and everything else is just icing.

mildly anxious***

Jan 13, 2020, 2:35 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 2:36 PM

That's what beer is for.

don't worry.be happy.better to be cheering for the GOOD TIGERS and be a little nervous and twitchy,than to be for the evil tigers and be arrogant and feeling entitled. GO GOOD TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 13, 2020, 2:44 PM

yassss go good Tigers. Why I feel better ! yup the Good TIGERS WILL WIN. Go Good Tigers Go.

Not at all. Nothing but excitment. Dabo taught me not to

get nervous, by winning. Life is too precious to get nervous about football. Other things in life are far more important. This is just a game.

Win or lose, we wake up tomorrow as Clemson Tigers and will be looking at another run next year.

This is a once in a decade opportunity for LSU. This is there only chance. Tomorrow they are back to being Alabama's beeetch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 2:49 PM

I am not wreck, because win or lose I am proud of the program and run they are on and I respect LSU. That said, I have never been more excited to watch a game. It feels like the world is against us vs a great team and I just can't wait to see if we are better and what greatness we see tonight.

You should be able to do both with little problem simultaneously***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:13 PM

You’re not the only one!!

I have been anxious for the past two weeks

Jan 13, 2020, 3:44 PM

but just this afternoon a growing sense of calm is coming over me as the reality of playing for the Natty starts to take shape. My pre-game routine is starting to happen and I am beginning to realize that my anxiety has not been for the game itself but just for the waiting.

I am going to have a nice big Bourbon (my best) and Diet. then i am going to take a nice hot shower and stretch out. I'll hit the Esso Club about 6 PM and have supper (and another nice, big drink) while listening to some good rock and roll on the headphones (NO talkin' Heads). That'll put me in the perfect place for kickoff - Geaux Clemson !!

I have faith (based on evidence) that our boys will play to the best of their ability and that our coaches will put them in the best possible position to win. And I am confident that will bring home the Natty !!

Too busy working. I'm sure I'll be a frady cat when I get off.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:45 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:52 PM

My heart has been racing since 11. Kickoff cant come any sooner.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

My thoughts are the same as last year...

Jan 13, 2020, 5:18 PM

Remember, Bama's team last year was supposed to be their greatest team of all time. I believe the fact that they finally had an awesome passing QB is the reason that team got the node to be a little better than any team they had previously fielded.

99% of everyone thought we were DOOMED. I don't know about you but every Clemson game I feel like there's always a chance we can surprise the favored team even in years we were mediocre. My thought last year was that even if we lost as long as we didn't embarrass ourselves that we should be proud that we had a great year despite losing the natty...after all we had a freshman QB, etc. I still thought we had a good shot but wasn't bragging to anyone that we'd beat Bama.

This year is a lot like last year. If we lose, as long as we don't embarrass ourselves, we have nothing to be ashamed of...it will have been a great year. However, this year unlike last I really like our chances and I mean that I feel we have a much better shot than last year. I sure as heck hope the football gods are NOT reading Tnet because they'll read this and punish me for jinxing the team. If we lose, blame me. If we win just remember, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic