Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not saying it happens but,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,745

Not saying it happens but,

Jan 7, 2021, 8:08 PM

Do you think Chad Morris would take coot's offensive coordinator position?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not saying it happens but,

Jan 7, 2021, 8:10 PM

The way he’s trending, he might be happy to take the Daniel High School OC position.

Jan 7, 2021, 8:17 PM

Well the coot O.C job IS a step down from Daniel's!

Jan 7, 2021, 10:01 PM

That offense that The Chad runs, it takes talented, and smart players to make that offense run well, and it wouldn't do well in cooter town, and The Chad would be looking for another job whenever they could afford to fire him!!!..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 12:04 AM

have always thought that the players made chad look good.he didn't necessarily make the players.his after CU experience thus far bears that out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 8, 2021, 12:59 AM

If I said it once, I said it a hundred times that The Chad was going to seriously regret leaving Clemson when he was doing all those interviews. I said then, that he would be crying trying to win with the talent that he would have somewhere else. The Chad fell into a very sweet spot when he landed at Clemson, and he come to Clemson bc, that style of offense is what Dabo wanted at Clemson, and he hadn't ever been anywhere where the hurry up no huddle offense was run. But he thought that it would give him and Clemson an advantage being that nobody we played used it, not with perfection and the talent that Dabo was going after, and we already had a QB that could run it in Tajh Boyd!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,745
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic