Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not a big fan of co coordinators. IMO there is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,002

Not a big fan of co coordinators. IMO there is

Dec 2, 2014, 5:47 PM

already the HC and OC involved in calling plays. Add 1 more Pearson and it would seem that it would cause more confusion for critical calls.

I am pulling for both Elliott and Scott to succeed. Maybe Dabo is going to see who steps up to be the more qualified before naming 1 OC.

What do others think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once again, co-coordinators brought us the #1

Dec 2, 2014, 5:50 PM

ranked defense in the country. On offense, it worked for Ohio State and TCU this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Once again, co-coordinators brought us the #1

Dec 2, 2014, 5:51 PM

was it co-coordinators? we have 1 DC and one CO-DC. it's not the same, not at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once again, co-coordinators brought us the #1

Dec 2, 2014, 6:02 PM

So Hobby is a co-coordinator alone?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hobby is co coordinator of what ?

Dec 2, 2014, 6:06 PM

It was my understanding BV' a was the DC not a Co-DC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who was the other DC?***

Dec 2, 2014, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Once again, co-coordinators brought us the #1 ]

Re: Not a big fan of co coordinators. IMO there is

Dec 2, 2014, 6:19 PM

i think it's stupid...i think Dabo has sold our program short

i think he feels like he can do whatever he wants...and he can...no accountability with that contract

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Clueless ^^^***

Dec 2, 2014, 6:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2014, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Not a big fan of co coordinators. IMO there is ]

WHY DON'[T YOU TAKE A LONG WALK ON A SHORT PIER?

NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. THAT SEEMS TO BE ALL THAT SOME PEOPLE ON TIGER-NET LIVE FOR.

Dec 2, 2014, 6:23 PM

He has earned the right to do this if he thinks it will work.

If it doesn't, I trust him to solve it quickly.

I am thinking Dabo will call the plays

Dec 2, 2014, 6:41 PM

Elliott as running game coordinator, Scott as passing game coordinator. Similar to system used at South Carolina where Elliott and Spurrier Jr. have those responsibilities and Spurrier Sr. calls the plays.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,002
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic