Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Norte Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Norte Dame

Dec 25, 2020, 8:05 PM

So their OL is better than Ohio States?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Norte Dame

Dec 25, 2020, 8:09 PM

Guess we will find out in about a week. But, ND was good. I think they would handle the nutlesses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2020, 8:36 PM

The pundits already committed that ND was the best OL in the country. So if OSU is not as good, and certainly their runners are not as good as Dobbins. Our Line is stronger this year, therefore, get your Holiday Nutcrackers out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2020, 8:50 PM

This is pretty much what I have gathered from listening and reading up on both Notre Dame and OSU the past couple of weeks. Notre Dame supposedly has one of the toughest fronts on both sides of the ball. Offensive line and defensive line. From what I've seen on tape, I think the Irish could take OSU by 10..

Notre Dame a physicality would be to much for 0-4 St. Book would have a feild day with his big TE's against the Bucknuts secondary and that Irish o-line would grind a grind a running game out. I don't see any way in Hades that 0-4 St runs for 200-300 yards on ND.

I think ND will give Alabama fits as well. They don't matchup like they do against 0-4 St, but they might just be physical enough to disrupt Jones and that Tide offense. Book should be able to keep the Irish in the game against that Bama defense. Like it or not, Ian Book has elevated his game and is dangerous if he can stay upright.

Dec 25, 2020, 11:01 PM

Norte Dame (?) is slow compared to 'Bammer. I think the Tide rolls. Same reason Bucknuts lose to the Tigers. Clemson's combo of quick strike offense and tough defense enough to take down the Elephants again, IMHO.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic