Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FWIW- bears declines firth yr option on Trubisky
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FWIW- bears declines firth yr option on Trubisky

May 2, 2020, 8:32 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FWIW- bears declines firth yr option on Trubisky

May 2, 2020, 8:33 PM

Bears must let packers tell them who to draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No worries here

May 2, 2020, 8:36 PM

They may be bad enough to get first pick.Thankfully they’ll take Fields.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No worries here

May 3, 2020, 9:32 AM

Trubitchky was a fake sports news creation of the sports media...he was terrible...in college he made more bad plays than good ones...once in a while he would run 'scared' and he was OK at that but he was no more first round than my birddog! When you put him in big game situations he wilted like last weeks lettuce, and every game is big in the NFL! Because of 'idiots' in this country and the media hype those who report and editorialize everything think that they are the 'creators'...also known as a 'god' complex! Kinda like Chase Young...against Clemson last year he did almost nothing...but according to the media he looked great doing it...so he's a high draft choice when 'Smith' outplayed him and every other linebacker in that game and did not even get drafted...that what Simmons was talking about!

Re: No worries here

May 3, 2020, 2:09 PM

He wasn't " created by the media " . He was completely vetted by the NFL scouts who had great interest in his armstrength and so forth . The guy did well during his workouts . It isn't like he's a bad QB overall , but that he was never a first round prospect can now be totally agreed with by most .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Wow

May 3, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: No worries here ]

Some really bad takes in here

May 3, 2020, 12:11 AM

Really makes you wonder how a bunch of dumb Clemson fans like me thought DW4
was better than Triscuit only to be proven the smartest people on the planet on the matter.

Anyone involved in that decision should be fired and or tar and feathered in public as they chant, “we’re not worthy....”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 9:36 AM

It’s always easy to remember the times you were right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 3, 2020, 10:16 AM

Still cycling are ya.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone here thought both the Bears

May 3, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: FWIW- bears declines firth yr option on Trubisky ]

and Chiefs were morons for passing on Watson. Still hear that alot regarding the Bears but it's been awhile since I've heard anyone here slamming on the Chiefs for drafting Mahomes.

Re: Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone here thought both the Bears

May 3, 2020, 3:33 PM

Buddy of mine is a huge Bears fan from Chicago. He wanted Watson.

Nah, now people try to act like Mahommes just got lucky

May 4, 2020, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone here thought both the Bears ]

going to the Chiefs and Watson would have done just as well in KC, totally disregarding Mahommes superior skills

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 7:07 AM

WHAT? Who saw this coming? News Flash: Everybody not involved with the Bears front office knew he was hyped up and would suck. The guy mad a ton of life-changing money so there will be a lot of golf in his future.

May 3, 2020, 9:11 AM

Ryan Pace couldn't evaluate his own a s s. Dumbest GM in football. Had some guys to try and tell me Turdbisky was the best qb in the draft. It didn't take long for them to change their minds. They have said several times they wished he had picked DW4 and I screamed he77 no, he would get killed with the awful offensive line they had. The Mccaskeys suck and so does Pace. Got what they deserved.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than the Bears coach, President, and GM...

May 4, 2020, 9:34 AM

who didn't see this coming !?!?!?!

For those who don't remember, the Bears traded up to the No. 2 overall slot in order to select Trubisky in the 2017 NFL draft ahead of quarterbacks Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes.

Wow...just wow !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic