Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New York City.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New York City.....

Apr 15, 2020, 10:24 AM

I guess they have to get those numbers up anyway they can.... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-idUSKCN21W20G

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New York City.....

Apr 15, 2020, 10:28 AM

This has been going on since day one. I personally know of factual cases of deaths by other health issues that got counted in the C19 numbers without ever being tested.

Is that a Clemson football article? I'm trying to understand

Apr 15, 2020, 10:30 AM

the connection here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's NYC, maybe it's about the Mighty, Fighting Seahawks...

Apr 15, 2020, 10:40 AM

of Wagner U?

I refuse to click on the link, so if someone has, do this brother from another a solid?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm trying to understand the connection here

Apr 15, 2020, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Is that a Clemson football article? I'm trying to understand ]

Syracuse is in New York state and sadly in the ACC.

Apr 15, 2020, 11:07 AM

Anybody revising dem World Trade Center death numbers due to death and long term health issues as a result of the breathing conditions during the plane crashes. Don't think so.

Why is it every freaking crisis in America revolves around fookin New York.

Apr 15, 2020, 4:16 PM

Lonnie19, i guess this might seem strange unless you dug for the underlying data. 1) not just a NY thing, 2) prior to the virus NY picked up about 25 bodies per day in the city out side of hospitals and Dr office, but after the virus that was near 280/day. Medical directors are not completely idiots and have to issue a death certificate. I have no idea how much is virus related but bet its a big part.
As to the suspicion they died of other causes is not surprising because most of the virus deaths of course have underlying problems, but w/0 virus it would have been another day to die thus a cause on death paper. As to testing, remember the protocol was only very sick got tested and those sent home or never presented would have not been tested. So none tested folks can be determined to have died from virus. I know your reading is more "conspiracy and more fun" but not very revealing.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic