Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The Full Monte: Lee talks position change for Seth Beer, 2017 and MLB Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: The Full Monte: Lee talks position change for Seth Beer, 2017 and MLB Draft

Jun 9, 2016, 12:20 PM

The Full Monte: Lee talks position change for Seth Beer, 2017 and MLB Draft

The 2016 baseball offseason is just four days old, but head coach Monte Lee is already looking forward to fall camp and putting together a new squad in what will be his second season at Clemson. Where will Seth Beer play next season? What redshirts can step up? Who does he expect to be drafted?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spoiler alert! First Base***

Jun 9, 2016, 2:56 PM

Boring. Let me know when he gets to third.***

Jun 9, 2016, 3:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Boring. Let me know when he gets to third.***

Jun 9, 2016, 8:36 PM

He will NEVER play third!

Misleading headline..

Jun 9, 2016, 3:20 PM

@Francis Marion is disappointed

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: New Story: The Full Monte: Lee talks position change for Seth Beer, 2017 and MLB Draft

Jun 9, 2016, 3:26 PM

Huge Seth Beer fan, like anyone who watches/follows Clemson baseball but he had trouble fielding fly balls in the outfield how do they expect him to play first base?

Re: New Story: The Full Monte: Lee talks position change for Seth Beer, 2017 and MLB Draft

Jun 9, 2016, 5:37 PM

That's kind of like saying a golfer is horrible of the tee, how can he possibly be a good putter. Two entirely different animals.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2016, 8:35 PM

First base is MUCH different than playing right field. This is absolutely the right move. He would have no chance at any other position. I suggested this before the season began and it will be the move that gets Seth into the first round for sure.
The draft is on tv right now btw

Jun 9, 2016, 8:38 PM

Tigers just lost a recruit to Indiams. Benson

Jun 9, 2016, 10:00 PM

> Tigers just lost a recruit to Indiams. Benson
No we didn't, that guy was going to Duke. We lost Carter Kieboom to the Nationals at 28.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic