Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Scrimmage Insider: Venables not pleased after offense has strong day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,273

New Story: Scrimmage Insider: Venables not pleased after offense has strong day

Aug 19, 2017, 2:58 PM

Scrimmage Insider: Venables not pleased after offense has strong day

The offense finally had some success during a scrimmage, and defensive coordinator Brent Venables held his shortest interview session during his time at Clemson.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Scrimmage Insider: Venables not pleased after offense has strong day

Aug 19, 2017, 3:47 PM

The is really good news all around. Hearing how the offense did very well is an extremely encouraging sign, and with the defense getting exposed like this, it will only make them hungrier, and more dangerous in the long run

Re: New Story: Scrimmage Insider: Venables not pleased after offense has strong day

Aug 20, 2017, 9:15 AM

Take everything that you hear coming out of fall camp with a grain of salt, and I do mean everything!!! Everything that we fans will ever hear from fall camp, was, is, meant to get the most out of the guys in camp. It is extremely hot out on those practice fields. Think about how extremely hot it is when we're out doing our yard work once a week. Now imagine being dressed in full FB gear being wide open and using every muscle in your body while taking and delivering punishment to your bodies 6 days a week for 2 and half hours in extreme out door heat with sun adding more heat by baking down on those helmets surrounding their memory bank. In two and half hours, those kids will withstand more heat and exertion than a construction worker does in a 10 hour day. Coach speak is mostly used to entice those guys to retain and apply themselves to soak up everything they can learn in those 2 and half hours a day on the boarders of H&LL like conditions.

IMO, during fall camp for me is the worst time for reading what the coaches really mean without so much coach speak. And that is Just my own Opinion....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2017, 7:41 PM

If the offense can move against THIS defense..... gonna be a good year...

Ladies and Gentlemen this is GREAT news!

Aug 19, 2017, 7:44 PM

Our offense is shaming what is arguably the best defense in the nation and I like it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Runningbacks

Aug 19, 2017, 7:52 PM

IMO, the offense will be alot better if Feaster and Entinne come out on top.
Their talent is far superior over the others.

With that said...we'll be fine, I'm sure.

Aug 19, 2017, 9:47 PM

We're good, on both sides. Let's get ready for Tiger football!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2017, 4:30 AM

Good to hear the offense is humming and comming along well. No need to panic about the D. Looking forward to another great season and hopefully adding another Natty at the end of the year.....

Aug 20, 2017, 11:59 AM

Doesn't the D push the O around at the beginning of Fall Camp, but then the O catches up towards the end of camp? It seems to happen every year. At some point both sides are aware of most tendencies of the other side, so everyone starts to make all the right decisions.

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,273
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic