Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: "It's personal." Clemson players expecting a backyard brawl with South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: "It's personal." Clemson players expecting a backyard brawl with South Carolina

Nov 19, 2017, 7:01 AM

"It's personal." Clemson players expecting a backyard brawl with South Carolina

Clemson players said all the right things in the week leading up to Saturday’s home finale against The Citadel, but thoughts of the Bulldogs were quickly replaced by thoughts of the Gamecocks. It’s rivalry week, and it’s personal.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, it’s that time of the year...

Nov 19, 2017, 7:09 AM

When the smell of turkey, dressing, and coots getting their hopes up fills the air. Time to remind them where little brother really belongs, down at the kiddie table. Clemson owns this state and this so called rivalry.

Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: "It's personal." Clemson players expecting a backyard brawl with South Carolina

Nov 19, 2017, 7:16 AM

I'd love to see us play this game to our full potential and have the chicken fans running for the gates by half time. We have the talent to make that happen We should have our starters healthy again. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: "It's personal." Clemson players expecting a backyard brawl with South Carolina

Nov 19, 2017, 6:39 PM

I just hope that we are not over-confident. That can be fatal. They will come out with their hair on fire, and we've got to withstand that. And we are in their house. And they have a winning season. We had better be ready to come to play, something we haven't done all season. This game worries me. Which Clemson team shows up?

Nov 19, 2017, 7:38 PM

Mostly agree with this.

I hope that the SYR loss this year, like the Pitt loss last year, has focused everyone on ALWAYS playing their best and ignoring the press accolades that make it seem like they just have to get off the bus.

SCAR has always been able to get the lucky bounce, hit the open man, break a tackle.

They will be bringing everything they have from the opening kickoff. We have to withstand that, keep calm and do our thing. Avoid turnovers and it should work out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a line on the game yet?

Nov 19, 2017, 8:41 AM

All I could find was this.

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/clemson-south-carolina-odds-november-25-2017-794505

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Tigers -13.5***

Nov 19, 2017, 8:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Tigers -13.5***

Nov 19, 2017, 8:48 AM

That would be very tempting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

The delusion is real down in Columbia right now

Nov 19, 2017, 9:25 AM

Seems the chickens have already forgotten about last year. I'm ready for round 2

Re: The delusion is real down in Columbia right now

Nov 19, 2017, 6:44 PM

Different teams, different years. We go in overconfident, we lose. Carolina beat Auburn. We need to suck it up and stop reminding ourselves how great we are. Play the game, or lose.

Beat auburn at what?

Nov 19, 2017, 7:42 PM

Tell me

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 1933, won 16-14. Didn't you hear?

Nov 19, 2017, 8:33 PM

Their only win vs Aubie in history lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

The brawls will be out in the parking lots.

Nov 19, 2017, 8:05 PM

On the field will be a massacre.

Re: The brawls will be out in the parking lots.

Nov 20, 2017, 11:12 AM

I really loved the way the Tigers kicked the stuffing out of the Citadel. They played 60 minutes and it didn't seem to make any difference who Dabo put in. It was high energy all the way (save that last 2 minute crossing pattern). If Clemson gets good and lathered up for this game, I think the Chick Peas are in for a neck wringing. GoooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you mean..,

Nov 20, 2017, 2:14 PM [ in reply to The brawls will be out in the parking lots. ]

the bras will be out in the parking lots?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic