Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Painting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

New Painting

Oct 15, 2016, 1:14 AM

It's been a minute since I've posted any artwork, but I've started to make a move toward full time art business, and wanted to share with y'all a painting I recently finished.

One is the old Clemson Camaro that led the band down Fort Hill on gameday, I completed this back in 2012.

The other is the campus with the blue Ridge in the backdrop... Always loved that particular view of Clemson.

Go Tigers!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well done! +1***

Oct 15, 2016, 1:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: New Painting

Oct 15, 2016, 1:24 AM

Both are really great paintings. Love the Camaro and all the details(u & m stands out but as a whole incredible). Do you have a price on these and what size are they? Will you do prints too?

Do you have a gallery of previous paintings? Do you do requests and fee?

Thanks bro! Have fun at your new career doing what you love and are great at!!

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Painting

Oct 15, 2016, 1:42 AM

The camaro is a drawing appx 11x14, and the campus is acrylic on canvas at 18x24. I'm in talks with a well known artist in Greenville to print the campus, but would also consider printing the camaro as well. Most of my work to this point has been commission work, and while I will still do commissions, I'm aggressively working to build my portfolio up with original work.

My facebook has most of my drawings from my time at Clemson and is housing my completed paintings as well: https://www.facebook.com/seth.t.kimble/media_set?set=a.1094247882322.16794.1410320124&type=3

I also have a couple pieces up for print currently through a friend in Charleston: http://www.charlestonartmarket.com/

PM me if you're serious about buying and I'll find a way to get you what you're looking for. Thanks brotha!

Along with painting, I've started an amateur art appraisal business and I'm incredibly excited to see where this all goes!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic