Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New NC State uniforms ( pretty bad)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New NC State uniforms ( pretty bad)

Jun 9, 2018, 8:56 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.backingthepack.com/platform/amp/nc-state-football/2018/6/8/17442270/nc-state-football-uniforms-2018-season-college-wolfpack

I’ve always liked the Tuffy the Wolf logo but not as a main helmet logo. The Adidas “ ripped” stripes on shoulders look terrible along with Wolfpack being written on pants.

Overall: C-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New NC State uniforms ( pretty bad)

Jun 9, 2018, 9:30 PM

Ghey.

Has NC State decided to play in the Arena League this year?

Jun 9, 2018, 9:39 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! New uniforms, same Doeren.***

Jun 9, 2018, 9:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

He needs to be more concerned about how they play...

Jun 9, 2018, 10:31 PM

rather than how they look.

Even with heir usual cream puff schedule, they'll still struggle to win seven games IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

"New look same goal"

Jun 9, 2018, 9:42 PM

What... Finishing 4th in the division?....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "New look same goal"

Jun 9, 2018, 11:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're trying too hard.

Jun 9, 2018, 9:51 PM

Poor man's Oregon. Not the look of champions.

Re: They're trying too hard.

Jun 9, 2018, 10:27 PM

Yep. They have always reminded me of the school in Columbia. Do anything to change their fortunes. Fans are similar too.

Changing uniforms is for teams that can't change

Jun 9, 2018, 10:34 PM

their culture.

It takes more than new uniforms to be elite.

And there are Clemson fans who want to ditch Nike...

Jun 9, 2018, 10:35 PM

LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

New NC State uniforms ( not bad, not bad at all)

Jun 9, 2018, 10:48 PM

"It’s fine if you don’t like them, but just remember that they aren’t doing these things for you: they are doing these things for ‘crootin. Always be ‘crootin"

Its an improvement. I get the whole "teams with tradition and culture dont need to do this" argument. Hence, this is a good idea for them. Doesnt matter what grade I give them, but I think Tuffy is a pretty cool dog and good to see him getting more of a spotlight.

These look a lot better than Louisville's so at least there is that. Also superior to UNC's newer look as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't see it that well on my phone. I need a laptop view.***

Jun 9, 2018, 11:14 PM

Jun 9, 2018, 11:51 PM

Show me any football school outfitted by Adidas that doesn’t look 3rd rate

Jun 10, 2018, 6:36 AM

Sure am glad that Dabo stays more traditional at Clemson with Nike. Every school that has Adidas (in FB and basketball) have uniforms I personally think SUCK. Any player that picks a school because of the game uniforms is too weak in character for Clemson anyway.

Everything about NCSU for the past decade or so screams "second class".

Jun 10, 2018, 9:30 AM

A decade?? The last time they got any kind of football championship was 1979 and that one was stolen on a terrible call on the goal line at Death Valley. Losers for life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that's why.....

Jun 10, 2018, 7:00 AM

They are called Nancy's Tate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New NC State unis...

Jun 10, 2018, 7:26 AM

..... meh ......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nothing To See Here

Jun 10, 2018, 9:59 AM

They still will be the weak sister of the poor in performance, and at the end of the day, those relatively plain uni's, once again, won't have mattered at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 10:10 AM

They aren't good uniforms and it looks like they are just an upgraded version of Louisville, which weren't good. Nike did try to do this a while back if I am not mistaken with us having tiger print on the collar or something like that but it was fairly subtle so I didn't mind.

Must be so difficult to be a NC State fan, always going to finish 4th or 5th every year unless someone has a terrible year. So glad I am a Tiger!

I can see NC State pulling a Texas A&M & jumping to the SEC

Jun 10, 2018, 12:35 PM

since they are always playing second fiddle to UNC and Duke. They are the equivalent of a wayward person that joins a cult or bullied high school student that shoots up their school. I'm totally serious and not trying to be funny.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic