Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Gear for This Season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Gear for This Season?

Aug 23, 2020, 6:39 PM

What new gear are you all getting for this season?

I picked up this shirt. Going to wear it to work on Fridays until the cold weather hits here in Virginia.

Once it gets cold, I'll work this "military" style jacket into the jacket rotation, and I got a camo hat and lanyard to go with it. I had my eye on the jacket for a while, but kept telling myself that I had already spent enough money on gear. But one day, I caved (LOL) and that led to my buying the hat and lanyard.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Re: New Gear for This Season?

Aug 23, 2020, 7:40 PM

Awesome jacket! I try to get the OHT Clemson sweatshirt every year and hope to do so again shortly after it is released!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 8:00 PM

That's great! I first became aware of OHT because of this jacket. I'll be keeping an eye out for more OHT Clemson gear in the future.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Aug 23, 2020, 7:40 PM

This is my Friday shirt for 2020.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 8:09 PM

Aug 23, 2020, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: New Gear for This Season? ]

Wow! Love the color and the paws, etc., but what's up with all the snowflakes? Haha... wear it Clemson Proud!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 10:47 PM

It's the southern version of the holiday sweater. But it is so darn gorgeous I figure it is a shame to wait to wear it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic