Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Experience for me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Experience for me

Sep 19, 2013, 6:55 AM

Well Tiger fans, in my nearly 38 years of life, I have watched my beloved Tigers play many games with many different people. I remember watching ballgames with my grand daddy (God I miss him) when I was barely 6 years old. I've watched games with my parents, my wife, my college roommates...Heck, I've even watched a game or two with some dirty Coot fans (sorry, bro-in-law). But tonight I get to watch my first Tiger game with my son. Yep that's right. Our Tiger family grew by one at about 12:30 this morning. Baby and mama are doing fine. It's already been the best week in my life; now if my Tigers just handle business in Raleigh it will be the closest thing to perfect I could even imagine. Go TIgers :)

Please excuse any typos or grammar errors as I am typing this on less than 3 hours of sleep over the past 2 days.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats!

Sep 19, 2013, 7:00 AM

My son was a week old when we played Georgia. Will be a fun season for sure.

Re: Congrats!

Sep 19, 2013, 7:02 AM

Congrats on your new Tiger as well.

congrats to the both of y'all. enjoy it, they grow up fast !

Sep 19, 2013, 7:12 AM

y'all will look back on those sleepless nights in future years, and wish you could do it all over again ( ok, well maybe not quite the sleepless nights ) but y'all will realize what i'm talking about before you know it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huzzah! Many congrats!***

Sep 19, 2013, 7:03 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goooo Tigers! have fun

Sep 19, 2013, 7:07 AM

nm

Congratulations....Although I tried to "influence" the birth

Sep 19, 2013, 7:09 AM

of my four grands to coincide with special games, the little varmints were born during off-seasons, the only saving grace being that each was probably conceived during one of those special games.

That, naturally, has had me wondering just how close attention was being paid by my son and his spouse to the games! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations....Although I tried to "influence" the birth

Sep 19, 2013, 7:56 AM

Perhaps they were just celebrating a big Tiger win each time...pretty sure that was the case with us as counting back I do believe the Chick FIla bowl was a day or 2 prior to conception.

Congrats! Did you name him Danny?***

Sep 19, 2013, 7:19 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats! Did you name him Danny?***

Sep 19, 2013, 7:59 AM

Sorry no my wife wouldn't go for Danny. After 3 long years of trying everything, we basically quit trying and 1 month later I get the picture of a positive pregnancy test. We decided that if it was a boy he would be Eli, which apparently comes from the Hebrew word for "with God's help." Neither of us are overly religious but we both know beyond a shadow of a doubt this would not have happened without His help.

Hoping he's saying 'go tigers!' by the fourth quarter.***

Sep 19, 2013, 7:27 AM

CONGRATS! It's also my first season with a little tiger...

Sep 19, 2013, 7:40 AM

She is wearing a tiger paw t-shirt and clemson socks right now and is resting up for tonight!

Best of luck and enjoy it...it's by far the best thing that I've ever done.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Experience for me

Sep 19, 2013, 7:42 AM

Count your blessings! Hope momma and baby are well.
Congrats!

Congrats and Go Tigers!***

Sep 19, 2013, 7:43 AM

Congrats! God bless that little boy, you and your family

Sep 19, 2013, 8:49 AM

There's nothing like being a dad and you have lots of special days in front of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 19, 2013, 8:52 AM

Congratulations! The joy that you have coming with that little fellow is more than you can imagine! What a blessing!

Awesome. Raise him right.***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Sep 19, 2013, 8:55 AM

Congrats... my first is due in 3 weeks.

Pro tip: Sleep now***

Sep 19, 2013, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Riiight! Blame it on the lack of sleep.

Sep 19, 2013, 8:58 AM

;)

Congrats.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

There's one thing about pregnant chicks

Sep 19, 2013, 9:01 AM

They put out.

Sep 19, 2013, 1:40 PM

Congratulations. I have a two year old and love every minute of it. I don't know about you, but when our son was born and they placed him in my arms, I honestly felt something go off in me that said, "you are now a daddy, grow up". It is a wonderful feeling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So when do you plan to grow up?

Sep 19, 2013, 1:41 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Sep 19, 2013, 2:06 PM

Congrats to you! Both of my sons attended a Clemson game before they were a year old! Today going to games with them as twenty something year old men is even better. Best of all my grand daughter now goes so along with my dad we have 4 generations of tigers in Lot 5 on Saturdays. Part of what makes "those hills" so special. hope your newborn gets to say the season he was born was the season of our second national championship!

Blessing to Your Family!!!!!!!

Sep 20, 2013, 9:33 AM

Congratulations on your new addition!!!! Tigernet shares your joy!
Before you know it, you'll be early 60's and holding THEIR newborn as your Grandchild. Isn't a Tiger's Life Wonderful?

Congratulations!

Sep 20, 2013, 1:23 PM

My oldest was just starting to cook in the oven when he came with my wife and me to the 2003 FSU game where we finally beat them. Only my wife and I knew he existed at that point. I like to think of that as his first football game. :)

Sep 20, 2013, 10:23 PM

congratulations,and there's no need to apologize for anything.raise the lad right.my son is now 24,and from a very early age his favorite color has been orange.can't count the number of games(both football and basketball) he and i have watched and re-watched over the years.how many times we've celebrated a win.you have much to look forward to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic