Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Covid-19 Test
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Covid-19 Test

Sep 11, 2020, 2:57 PM

Yesterday I received from one of my English cousins a copy of a new nd easy way to self-test for the Covids-19 virus. It's simple and quick so that was a huge plus for my wanting to try it out. My first step was to take a glass and pour a generous amount of my favorite wine into the glass. Now, if I could smell the wine, I was halfway through the test. The next step is to drink the wine. Instructions said if I could taste the wine then it is reasonable to assume I was free of the virus because the loss of the sense of smell and taste are common symptoms.

As it turned out the test was fast and simple so I decided to run the test again. The results were the same as the first one. Feeling the need to do further testing to confirm my first two findings, I did five more tests and the results were the same, no virus, so I went to bed a happy man.

This morning I woke up with a splitting headache and i began to worry because one of the symptoms of the virus is headaches. I plan to repeat the tests later on today and post the results tomorrow. I would hate for any of you to try this self-test and question the results.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha Joe21, you Sir are like a National Monument in both the U.S., England & France!

Sep 11, 2020, 3:17 PM

LOL!

Oh, please say hello to your Daughter Linda and that we all are thinking & praying for her during her illness & treatment for recovery!

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe, you are to be admired!

Sep 11, 2020, 4:19 PM

I mean, to put yourself out there that way . . . for Tiger Nation . . . without regard to the the potential risks! You truly set the example for us all!

Keep leading the charge, Joe!

(BTW, any particular vintage to be used, should a novice such as myself attempt to replicate such a bold feat?)

Go, Tigers! BYOG!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Covid-19 Test

Sep 11, 2020, 5:45 PM

Does your test work on the Wuhan Virus?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?***

Sep 12, 2020, 12:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?***

Sep 12, 2020, 2:05 PM

I wish I could give you more than one TU!

Re: so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?***

Sep 12, 2020, 3:27 PM [ in reply to so we can quit sending stool samples to Pelosi?*** ]

LMAO. I thought I was the only one sending them to her.

Re: New Covid-19 Test

Sep 12, 2020, 12:34 PM

LOL. Outstanding!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic