Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Never seen Trevor get so emotional with being chippy, feisty & spiking the play!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,798

Never seen Trevor get so emotional with being chippy, feisty & spiking the play!

Oct 11, 2020, 10:24 AM

Ha..loved it especially since the Chain Canes tried to level him several times.

Hope his stomach, or spleen or kidney or Head aren’t too sore this morn!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never seen Trevor get so emotional with being chippy, feisty & spiking the play!

Oct 11, 2020, 10:28 AM

After the cheap shots he took last night , it was good to see that competitive - fiery side of TL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never seen Trevor get so emotional with being chippy, feisty & spiking the play!

Oct 11, 2020, 10:37 AM

He just got fed up with the dirty playing of Miami. They have not changed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 11:10 AM

He responded in similar fashion after taking a big hit from OH-31-0. He was chippy, and you can see the emotion in this little clip of him celebrating after he took it to the house on the long run.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 11, 2020, 11:40 AM

Ha..loved it especially since the Chain Canes tried to level him several times.

Hope his stomach, or spleen or kidney or Head aren’t too sore this morn!

Yep, and that was cool to see. I saw that Miami was apparently talking #### a lot during the game and Travis was fed up with it.

Sometimes the Big Dog has to remind others that he's still the Big Dog.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At some point, ANYONE would get tired of just silently

Oct 11, 2020, 11:40 AM

surviving the cheap shots that he has been getting. He just started to go Bruce Banner on them yesterday. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Good To See

Oct 11, 2020, 11:43 AM

I liked it. I think he goes to a warning to anyone playing Clemson to "not stir the hornets nest anymore than it is already"!

Miami was trying to be physical with TL and "talk him out his game"! I liked that he didn't let their talk influence his game. And, I like that he let them know about it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 11:45 AM

I was glad to see him lose his temper a little. It was obvious that they were trying to hurt him. That penalty was well worth it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked it!

Oct 11, 2020, 12:12 PM

He deserved that penalty after all the shots Miami took at him. I love the fire.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 12:26 PM

He took a direct shot to the billies. Head hunted him all night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic