Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My top 4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

My top 4

Dec 20, 2020, 10:12 AM

Bama- obvious
Clemson- obvious
ND- 11 games, almost double amount OSU played,beat #1 Clemson
A&M-one loss vs #1 Bama ,SOS best by far

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ps, Indiana and Northwestern are equivalent to Virginia.

Dec 20, 2020, 10:16 AM

Nk

I got this as my top four..

Dec 20, 2020, 10:22 AM

#1 Bama versus #4 Tx AM and #2 Clemson versus #3 OcryO State. The bad loss for ND last night will cause them to fail the eye=test versus Tx AM in my opinion. Jimbo's team has been playing much more consistent lately. The only way they would keep ND in at #4 is the prospect of an Alabama and ND semi-Final which could happen. Either way, TX AM is the better team compared to ND right now.

Great Win Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

I guess my point is has OSU played enough games to

Dec 20, 2020, 10:26 AM

Be considered a grueling season, and they struggled to beat 2 teams i compare to Virginia.( Ind and NW)

Re: My top 4

Dec 20, 2020, 10:37 AM

A&M SOS best so far. What are you smoking dude? They beat 3 teams with a pulse, one of which fired their coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Going by what ESPN showed on board. A&M SOS was #9***

Dec 20, 2020, 10:40 AM

Dec 20, 2020, 11:08 AM

Clemson
Bama
OcryO
A&M

Dec 20, 2020, 11:11 AM

Bama
Clemson
Whiners
ND

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HRT top 4

Dec 20, 2020, 11:25 AM

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Texas A & M
4. Notre Dame

***Yes, they will leave out O Cry O State. Their "eye test" took a bit of a beating yesterday against a decent team! The committee will also recall the only other time they played a decent team they also didn't pass the "eye test"!

A&M has only lost to a #2(at the time) Alabama.
Notre Dame only lost to Clemson which would have still held serve at #1 had it not been decimated with Covid-19 and injuries in the 1st meeting!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Queue The Rock: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"

Dec 20, 2020, 11:18 AM

Unfortunately, the Committee will bow to political pressure and put OCryO State in with their half a season. And honestly, I would prefer them getting in over an undeserving Bimbo's Bunnies A&M team.

What I would really like to see is for the Committee to throw a complete curve ball like they did the very first year, when Baylor and TCU both got screwed to let, guess who? OCryO State in. Turnabout is fair play. The Committee should do:

Bama
Clemson
Cincinnati
Notre Dame

It would appease the Group of Five, and those who, like me, think OCryO State is totally undeserving having played only half a season. And to those who say that was beyond their control, I say, you are right, and that whole conference basically opted out of the Playoff picture by not starting their season when everybody else did.

Murderers Row for A&M

Dec 20, 2020, 11:33 AM

The reason it seems like A&M has been on a run?

Miss St
Arkansas
South Carolina
LSU
Auburn
Tennessee

Don’t let those names fool you that’s a collection of some pretty mediocre to horrendous football teams right there. Two have since fired their coach and two are a year removed from firing their coach. The other two are about to go on probation and will probably fire their coach after next year.

Re: Murderers Row for A&M

Dec 20, 2020, 11:42 AM

Calhoun2 said:

The reason it seems like A&M has been on a run?

Miss St
Arkansas
South Carolina
LSU
Auburn
Tennessee

Don’t let those names fool you that’s a collection of some pretty mediocre to horrendous football teams right there. Two have since fired their coach and two are a year removed from firing their coach. The other two are about to go on probation and will probably fire their coach after next year.

To add on - I believe a few of their wins were of the close variety against those bad teams, right?

I have them in my top 4 because: "the committee loves the sorry excuse conference teams"! A & M is the only SEC option if they want two. I can as I said above, see the committe saying O Cry O St. didn't look as good to them as they should against Northwestern! "Northwestern"! NW is improved and started off strong - but they feed off some bad football teams to get their 5-1 record prior to the Big 10 championship game. They were a façade. A mirage. A pretender! A fake. A phony! Yet, O Cry O St. struggled with them!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still better than

Dec 20, 2020, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Murderers Row for A&M ]

The 4 gimme games OSU had along with 2 other wins against teams Virginia would have beat( Ind,NW)

Re: Murderers Row for A&M

Dec 20, 2020, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Murderers Row for A&M ]

I agree. Look at Clemson run. I mean other than Clemson the ACC has had how many other teams contend for the playoffs? Ohh wait. Clemson is the only contender in the ACC. If a single team can win your conference 6 years in a row. Your conference is not good.

Dec 20, 2020, 12:06 PM

I will be fun to see how it works out But the National Champion is a No Brainer.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic