Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take on the ACCN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

My take on the ACCN

Aug 23, 2019, 9:29 AM

I’ve been a cord cutter for six years and was concerned that SlingTV would not carry the new ACCN. At present they aren’t but this shouldn’t be a major issue if you are mainly watching Clemson games. Over the next three weeks, the Tigers are only broadcasted once and that is against GT. The new network only carries one game live at a time which seems pretty primitive compared to ESPN channels. ACCNX only shows “taped” games, nothing live, and is no different than YouTube. See you at Death Valley for the opener. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My take on the ACCN

Aug 23, 2019, 9:33 AM

But you'll miss all of the basketball re-runs leading up to our game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Aug 23, 2019, 9:44 AM

Is there a yawning emoji?

Aug 23, 2019, 9:43 AM

Last night’s launch was about what you expect. Everyone was stiff and trying to find a comfort zone. While I expect a lot of Basketball discussion with a lot of emphasis on UNC and Duke, I was a little surprised the network decided to pursue that as a significant part of the programming with the start of college football season on our doorstep. I was hoping more of an around the league discussion on ACC Football. They did talk football a bit but BB was the dominate discussion. It didn’t “Sell the sizzle”. But it was a first night so we will see.

I listened a little to Paker and Durham this morning and they were doing more of what I was expecting. I did like them having the UVa Lacrosse Coach on and VT Wrestling coach and the Duke Women’s golf coach on as a “champions” discussion. Of course, Dabo was on as well. One of the coaches made a good comment that the ACCN probably won’t enhance the recruiting as much for Duke or UNC BB but it will really help recruiting with the olympic sports which I agree.

I chose the Hulu free trial as if was a little longer period than the 5 days offered by Youtube TV. It was very good quality.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Aug 23, 2019, 9:49 AM

the second best part of the 2019 season starting will be the end of all the ACCN talk. GEEZ!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Aug 23, 2019, 10:49 AM

There is a 4 part series going “all access” into Clemson, and each episode appears to be 30 minutes to an hour. That is just the tip of the iceberg, I think. It was be to Clemson what the SEC Network is to Bama. I’m glad I have Hulu TV and get access. I tried Sling TV twice, but the interface is god awful and the technology glitches out way too often. Do yourself a favor and switch to Hulu TV or YouTube TV.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic