Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My opinion on Chad Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,484

My opinion on Chad Kelly

Oct 3, 2015, 11:05 AM

Our fans should keep it classy and wish him the best. Sure he made many mistakes, but worse people than him have turned their lives around. I am pulling for him to have a good life and to stay on the right track. We gain nothing by talking trash about him. We should take the high road and be good people ourselves. Just my opinion. I am sure some will disagree.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right. Not how you're supposed to treat people...

Oct 3, 2015, 11:08 AM

Some on here ought to go back and read the teachings they wear on their sleeves.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He mistreats special needs people

Oct 3, 2015, 11:10 AM

I hope they boo every time his name is mentioned!

Yeah he can turn his life around maybe

Oct 3, 2015, 11:12 AM

But he should have lost his chance to play college football long ago.

If he wasn't a talented player he wouldn't have gotten off as easy as he has

Re: My opinion on Chad Kelly

Oct 3, 2015, 11:27 AM

Wish him the best.....Proud that our "second string QB" is tearing it up in the SEC!
Speaks volumes about Dabo that he is still a "Chad Kelly fan".

Third string!***

Oct 3, 2015, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously, it was best for him to leave. He was behind Cole

Oct 3, 2015, 1:37 PM

Stoudt. Clearly he has 10 times the talent of Cole Stoudt. He is one of the best performing QB's in college football and had to get kicked off a team, go to junior college for a couple of years and then earn a shot at QB for one of the top teams in the Nation.

No wonder he was frustrated. Not many places would have kept him at third string.

He picked the wrong team when he picked Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we have a right to boo...

Oct 3, 2015, 11:32 AM

Yea, we wish him well and everything but that doesn't take away that he acted like a spoiled, selfish brat while he was here. Dabo gave him all the chances in the world. No one guy is more important than the team. Although it's good he landed at Ole Miss cause it seems the exact opposite there.

Fine

Oct 3, 2015, 11:44 AM

But I still don't get why I had to see 2 features on his immature baby temper-tantrums and how he has turned into such a 'great' person. Who here really cares?

Our memories all revolve around him punching students, mouthing off to professors, being hateful to our Clemson Life students, being insubordinate to coaches, and threatening Ali. To my knowledge he has never SINCERELY made an apology or attempted to make amends for these misdeeds which makes any claims towards being a 'better' person dubious at best. Wish him well if you need to to avoid feeling guilty, but I'm not getting in that boat with you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,484
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic