Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My neighbors across the street are 'Coots, but they are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

My neighbors across the street are 'Coots, but they are

Aug 29, 2018, 11:05 AM

mostly ok other than that. BUT, they went out the other day and put up this godawful garnet and black flag with a chicken on it. At first, this really bothered me, but then I realized, that after their Kentucky game, if not before, it will be gone again as in years past. Whilst I, on the other hand will have ANOTHER Natty flag to fly proudly once all the dust settles. I love football season. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My neighbors across the street are 'Coots, but they are

Aug 29, 2018, 11:20 AM

One of the benefits of living in TX............it’s a coot free environment, which helps keep the property values up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Us Texas People Just Have to Deal With The Oklahomer

Aug 29, 2018, 4:23 PM

dirtbags, the Aggie cultists, the UT Wine and Cheese Elitists, the Baylor Rapey guys and of course the Delusional Dallas Cowboy fans. Other than that its great.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 12:31 PM

Everyone loves this part of football season when hopes are high and anything is possible. Lucky for Tiger fans, we get to enjoy it all year long. Coots only stay undefeated for a few weeks and then reality sets in and the flags come down

Aug 29, 2018, 12:33 PM

You live in a trailer park?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 1:56 PM

Nope, these are real upscale 'Coots, house has no axles or wheels.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there something wrong with that?***

Aug 29, 2018, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: My neighbors across the street are 'Coots, but they are ]

Aug 29, 2018, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: My neighbors across the street are 'Coots, but they are ]

That's cold-blooded Narfle

Haven't They Received The Message

Aug 29, 2018, 2:16 PM

The flag is now supposed to have "Carolina" on it and not the block c chicken.

Aug 29, 2018, 4:34 PM

Solve the problem very easily! Put up your own Tiger Paw flag like I did on my street! The various neighboring GC followers gave me dirty looks, but know enough to otherwise leave my flag alone, especially with the last four victories and a fifth looming despite their "talk" online. Another Tiger fan recently moved, but their porch flag was even larger than mine by the mailbox! I am hoping we win another blowout in the Valley and then add insult to injury with another national championship.

Go Tigers!

Aug 30, 2018, 11:36 AM

I flew my Natty flag until it literally frayed off the pole. That kept them at bay during that whole time. I guess I need to get another one.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic