Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Take
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,327

My Take

Jan 1, 2020, 11:14 AM

Based on what I'm seeing today from these SEC and B1G teams I think it's an accurate assessment to say that we have no idea just how good LSU really is. LSU along with OSU and us are supposedly the cut above everyone else. Two of those teams have played each other and determined the winner of that duo. The third team has only played some of these 2nd rate teams we are watching today and a joke of an OU team in the playoffs. Granted, they beat the ones they played but either OSU or Clemson would have toe dragged any of these teams that LSU beat. So it's my opinion that LSU really hasn't proven anything based on the competition they have played. Clemson and OSU know how good they are. You never know how good you are until you tee it up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why we play the games. Glad we get a shot at

Jan 1, 2020, 4:13 PM

OSU and LSU to settle it on the field and determine a winner as opposed to relying on people voting on it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: That's why we play the games. Glad we get a shot at

Jan 1, 2020, 4:15 PM

Just one more game.
Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: My Take

Jan 1, 2020, 4:17 PM

This actually says a lot. I will tell you right now the b1g as a whole was DOWN this year. I actually thought both teams would be boatraced today.

Jan 1, 2020, 4:20 PM

Well bammer is starting to pull away but it hasn't been a blowout for sure.

Jan 1, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: My Take ]

Any time the mighty SEC goes down to what they is consider an "inferior " opponent (which is everybody not in the SEC), it's a good day.

Jan 1, 2020, 4:25 PM

He just said your take sucks again

Jan 1, 2020, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: My Take ]

My point was that OSU and Clemson actually know how good they are. LSU not so much, not yet. That was probably the best football game I've ever watched. And the most stressful. Too bad we couldn't have a round robin between the 3 teams.

Jan 1, 2020, 4:35 PM

Your attempt at expanding the payoffs is not helping you. You need other sources. Happy New Yr!

Jan 1, 2020, 4:28 PM

You've forgotten that the SEC doesn't want to participate in any bowl that isn't the National Championship .

So it's a tough measure when we all understand that they're not really trying to win any other bowls except they're winning some because superior talent , coaching , uniforms , traditions etc. etc .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,327
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic