Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED..

Feb 26, 2020, 2:16 PM

Death.

Taxes.

Democrats.

And, The University of Georgia having football players arrested.

Trust me, there will be more.

It is a TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT what takes place at Georgia every single year.

THAT is yet another reason why UGA will NEVER win another national title. When your team is comprised of those type players at some point during the actual season they will do something in a game to lose. You cannot trust UGA.

I’m right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED..

Feb 26, 2020, 2:19 PM

Goodness gracious ... a Georgia football player broke a door to a dorm room ...

Am I condoning his behavior - not in the least.

Should they give him the death penalty? "It is a TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT"

Junk like this never happens anywhere else ...

Feb 26, 2020, 2:21 PM

Am I missing something here, two bulldog fans on a Clemson message board arguing about a Uga player being arrested.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2020, 2:25 PM

Am I missing something here, two bulldog fans on a Clemson message board arguing about a Uga player being arrested.

You must be the only one thinking he is really a Dawg fan ...

Feb 26, 2020, 2:27 PM

Nope I figured both of you were trolls but I still find it funny. I have never joined or posted on another teams site so its hard for me to understand why.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2020, 2:37 PM

I am a life long Georgia fan ... went to The Citadel but also a long term Clemson fan ... when they are not playing Georgia ... or The Citadel ... It's a complicated life, but been on Tigernet for a long time.

Feb 26, 2020, 3:07 PM

Perhaps it's time to get a life--somewhere other than TNet. Just a thought.

Feb 26, 2020, 3:19 PM

No need to be that way ... I've actually been here longer than you.

Why would you want someone that is a Clemson fan to move on (even if they are fan of another school also)? Never said anything negative here. Never trolled ... matter of fact I avoid any situation where a positive conversation would be jeopardized.

Sorry you feel that way.

Feb 27, 2020, 9:47 AM

Citadeldawg....gave you a thumbs up but why not change your avatar if you're also a Clemson fan on a Clemson site?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2020, 10:32 AM

ZeeGantt® said:

Citadeldawg....gave you a thumbs up but why not change your avatar if you're also a Clemson fan on a Clemson site?

Because I am a Dawg fan first - Citadel 2nd ... then Clemson ... if I did what you asked it would not fairly represent who I am ...

I am proud of The Citadel and use that as my aviator. I have never misrepresented who I am - if you can go back to 2013 and read my posts you will see that.

Funny thing with Georgia gear ... I have three things in my closet with Georgia on it ... have had season tickets since 1971 - my dad and then me. Two I sleep in, the third thing I have I only wear at games when it is raining and all three things were gifts to me. Just not one of those people. Don't even have anything on any of my automobiles. I never brag about what Georgia can or will do ... I never get in a pissing with anyone about we are better or we will beat you ... it's just silly to me and I have a heck of a lot more stuff to worry about.

Enjoy reading about everything on recruiting to games on Clemson. Enjoy conversation on game or player specific things.

Feb 27, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED.. ]

The only thing I have to say is I highly doubt it was a hehe break a door thing, they’ve probably had constant issues and then this put it over the top and they had him reprimanded.

Feb 27, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED.. ]

Sorry ur so conflicted.

Feb 26, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED.. ]

One would leave to believe his avatar says so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2020, 2:38 PM

There are three of four "Georgia" fans using that avatar.

Never seen it in my life ... it's not anything from Georgia ... unless it is provided by TigerNet I have no idea what the odds are that they are all using that white logo.

Feb 26, 2020, 2:54 PM

If he is fooling us, then he is doing a great job. I honestly thought you were a Clemson fan who attended The Citadel. You also had me fooled.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2020, 2:58 PM

Not trying to fool (or troll) anyone ...

I am a Clemson fan and realize I am a guest here as well.

The fact that most don't know proves I'm not trolling ...

Feb 26, 2020, 3:04 PM

I never said you were not welcomed here. Just said I thought you went to The Citadel and was a Clemson fan. I'm a Clemson and I'm not a "fan" of another school. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, it's just not me.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Feb 26, 2020, 3:05 PM

I never said you were not welcomed here. Just said I thought you went to The Citadel and was a Clemson fan. I'm a Clemson and I'm not a "fan" of another school.

Didn't take it that way at all.

Feb 26, 2020, 2:27 PM

I hate you feel that way about your team. Sadly, it seems true. The university needs to really sit down and do what they need to do to help these individuals. Sometimes, it is hard to detect this type of behavior with young men/women this young. I'm sure there are signs high schools have covered up so the kid will graduate, attend college based on athletic ability.

Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED..***

Feb 26, 2020, 3:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED..***

Feb 26, 2020, 3:37 PM

TL;DR

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

misdemeanor drug charges, bulldog. They are kids. It happens

Feb 26, 2020, 2:59 PM

Back in Mark Richt's day, this wouldn't even be news with what his players were doing ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Feb 26, 2020, 3:43 PM

If you posted this on your own board you'd be branded a troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 26, 2020, 4:34 PM

A troll can be from any team ... even the "home" team ... the definition of a troll is someone that posts for the purpose of an emotional response.

I think he is a troll ...

Feb 26, 2020, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Must be the off season - ANOTHER UGA PLAYER ARRESTED.. ]

He posts and seldom comes back to discuss ...

Democrats??**

Feb 26, 2020, 9:27 PM

nm

Feb 27, 2020, 9:57 AM

I don’t intend to basic UGA but it’s absolutely ridiculous that a new coach comes in and it’s business as usual with no kind of vetting process with recruits as long as the can play football well. Again it’s one thing if it’s one coach one staff but this is a new coach new staff same result. I also agree with the title thing, talent isn’t the issue with UGA it’s chemistry and drive (lack there of) as well as inability to adapt to changes in the game offensively but these players are flat out distracted.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic