Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muscoot moving players around, getting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Muscoot moving players around, getting

Nov 24, 2019, 7:05 AM

rid of a coach to call his own plays on Saturday, implementing plays not run before- he's going all out to beat us. I expect we will get their best game of the year. Clemson has to adjust to any changes not in the game film pretty quickly. We will see what happens. Go Tigers!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muscoot moving players around, getting

Nov 24, 2019, 7:07 AM

I think UGA got their best game of the year.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep and UGA still dominated them statistically.

Nov 24, 2019, 7:40 AM

SC caught lightning in a bottle with the pick six and those other turnovers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

playing backups at QB is UGA’s kryptonite

Nov 24, 2019, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Muscoot moving players around, getting ]

Not fair coots. Not fair

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, you saying if Muscoot just rearranges the

Nov 24, 2019, 7:15 AM

deck chairs then the coot ship won’t still go down in defeat?

All right then, if you believe that I’ve got a bridge over the Cupper River I’ll sell you at a great price. Imagine what a fortune you can make in charging tolls!

SMH & LOL

GO TIGERS!

Nov 24, 2019, 7:34 AM

Thanks AThomas. Anyone that takes the coots lightly, are asking for an upset or at least a lot closer game than it should be.

I’ve watched most of their games this year and they sure wish they’d started hellinski from game 1. The D can be good. The aTm game as were a few others, a lot closer than the score indicates.

Feaster is a difference maker and I would think CBV will have to make adjustments.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 7:59 AM

I can’t tell, is this sarcasm? A&M had nearly 300 yards more than SC and controlled the game, Hillinski has started all but the first game and has clearly regressed, and Feaster has not even been able to beat out Dowdle for the RB1 position. As long as Clemson doesn’t have 5-6 turnovers giving SC multiple scores without putting their offense on the field we will be fine. Nothing Muschamp can do at this point to change that!

Nov 24, 2019, 9:25 AM

A little of both. AThomas doesn’t post much, but when he does, it’s good advice. Just don’t overlook a game like all the pundits are saying we’re into the playoffs.

As for hellinski, he is probably going to be a good qb. He’s a great kid and I’m all in with his brothers foundation. He can make the throws but he is still a freshman and he’s been battling an injury.

Had Feaster not gotten hurt, he’d won the starting slot. Coots lost their best D player on a bogus targeting call early in the game. ATm knew with him out, coots had no way to set the edge.

As I posted yesterday, Clemson is the only team that can beat Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Muscoot moving players around, getting ]

Do not believe MusCoot calling the plays will be a good thing for them since he knows absolutely nothing about offense......hope he does call all the plays for them Saturday.......Go Tigers !!!!!!!

I'm just curious, where is the info coming from saying

Nov 24, 2019, 1:59 PM

Muschamp will call the offense??

Nov 24, 2019, 7:38 AM

I think it might be within a score at halftime (maybe), but Scar just doesn’t have it to compete for the entire game. Talent and depth alone will win this game. Not to mention the glaring advantage Clemson has in coaching

Nov 24, 2019, 7:41 AM

Wow. Does that mean we'll get to see plays like this? One of Cusschamp's finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcAsDL-YnsI

Nov 24, 2019, 8:17 AM

Is the coot going all out to beat us, or going all out to save his job? I know the 2 goals are tied together, but he's got to be squirming on the hot seat even with his huge buyout.

The more 'chump gets involved

Nov 24, 2019, 8:47 AM

the happier we should be.

Nov 24, 2019, 9:12 AM

If CLEMSON is not dominating the coots by several scores by halftime, then Dabo will resort to just running the ball at them until their D is decimated. It won't be pretty, and the coots need to hide their women and children.

Nov 24, 2019, 9:30 AM

Building up South Carolina as if we aren’t complete garbage so your 40 point win looks more impressive.

I like your style.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 24, 2019, 10:27 AM

You are correct. Complete garbage.

And you Henny Pennying it so if you manage to score

Nov 24, 2019, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Muscoot moving players around, getting ]

at all it looks like a W

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and you are doing the same in reverse. when we whip

Nov 24, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Muscoot moving players around, getting ]

you, you'll be able to day I told you so.

Nov 24, 2019, 10:09 AM

In other news over on fgf they are scratching their head feathers why both Steve and Jerri Spurrier are in town this week. They even were seen at the basketball game last night. Do y'all think ole Ray might have convinced him to come call their plays this coming weekend?

Arranging the chairs on the Titanic?***

Nov 24, 2019, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I so hope this is true. Really, I do.***

Nov 24, 2019, 10:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 1:22 PM

What did Ben Hogan say about trying to find a golf swing when you were out on the course. Something like "if you didn't bring it with you, you ain't going to find it here". That's Scar's dilemma. They are not going to find anything that they don't already have. Probably their biggest disappointment, other than merely wins and losses, is their inability to develop players, really on both sides of the ball, but particularly offense. They can tweak their offense all they want, but they are not going to make any dramatic improvements.

Nov 24, 2019, 1:30 PM

That's a good analogy.

I've eyeballed previous South Carolina squads and thought, hey: they can do some things, if this and this go right for them...and those things didn't go right until last year, anyhow. (Though they still got crushed.) They did come out with a real good offensive gameplan last year, though.

This year...man, I dunno. Their DL is pretty salty up front. Kinlaw and Wonnum are players. Hilinski looked good his first couple games, then he got beat up, lost his receivers and his confidence, and regressed. The OL is terrible and can't protect and Carolina can't run the ball.

They have a smattering of players, but the matchups look terrible for them. I really don't know what they're supposed to do, at this point in the season. Pray for five turnovers and a toxic spill at midfield, maybe?

Nov 24, 2019, 2:05 PM

I look at it this way. They are 4-7 and not going to a bowl. They have had a circus with the things their President has come out and said the last couple of weeks. It's a rivalry game and their last game of the season. It is at home and they should be fired up to be able to put the biggest feather in their cap of the season. Beat Clemson and dash their hopes of playing in the playoffs. I'm not overlooking this team as a fan and I'm sure the coaches are either. This game is kinda scary you don't know if the players have given up hope or they are looking for the hail mary for their coach. I didn't think the defense we had last year would give up 35 points to them at home... Just hope this team treats this game as buisness as usual and takes care of buisness quick and not let this team hang around.

Muschamp after he's moved...

Nov 24, 2019, 2:53 PM

everything around.

Nov 24, 2019, 2:57 PM

I just hope the game is somewhat clean. We dont need another fiasco like Lous last game at USUC.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic