Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp's rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Muschamp's rant

Aug 14, 2018, 6:39 PM

It's baffling to me that he goes out of his way to defend his ex assistant, but never mentions that a player died under Durkin's watch. Whether Durkin is responsible or not, I tend to think he has some responsibility, for Muschamp to make a public statement about the situation and never mention, or acknowledge, the death of a 19 year old kid shows his true character

Message was edited by: gville76

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Muschamp's little rant

Aug 14, 2018, 6:49 PM

I'm not sure why people find this that surprising. It's more or less how a lot of coaches act. There was stuff about Saban with the Dolphins that he had stepped over a player who was having a seizure because the player was in his way. From their actions and not their words I think the Clemson staff has by and large proven to not operate that way, but a lot of college football coaches are very imperialistic.

Frankly I don't generally think that many of them are necessarily all that smart. They're good at what they do and are very specialized technically but aren't really well rounded at all.

I get that to a degree

Aug 14, 2018, 7:31 PM

But a young man died in this situation and he never mentions it - he just takes up for his buddy

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: I get that to a degree

Aug 14, 2018, 9:21 PM

His next media gathering he personally addressed the loss. As said in another post I suspect he caught flack big time for his lack of compassion initially.

Re: Muschamp's rant

Aug 14, 2018, 7:17 PM

We are so lucky to have the football coaching staff we have at CU. Clelin Ferril recently said that and I roughly quote "Other college football programs use the football players. Clemson builds us up." Go Tigers

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic