Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know rival but nice article on Latimore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,364

I know rival but nice article on Latimore

Sep 21, 2023, 7:28 AM

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/7/8/8900709/marcus-lattimore-profile-feature

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't give a #### about someone who is a coot.***

Jul 11, 2015, 12:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I don't give a #### about someone who is a coot.***

Jul 11, 2015, 1:13 PM

Have your opinion. He's a high character person and I'm man enough to respect him for that. It's possible to hate a guy's college football team and still respect his character as a human being.

Down vote me... Call me a coot if you want, it's not gonna rescind my degree

Re: I don't give a #### about someone who is a coot.***

Jul 11, 2015, 1:34 PM [ in reply to I don't give a #### about someone who is a coot.*** ]

I'm sure he is a nice guy..thats obviously why every coot loved him so much. And that he never got in trouble. What i don't understand is how he got his own day in columbia and the keys to the city..per nikkie haley. For every 2 or 3 players that get in trouble, there are 75 other players that are doing it right. I don't remember who it was but one of our defensive backs broke his leg that same year..i'm sure he was a nice guy too but he didn't get a special day just for him and the keys to the city. He was a decent RB..i get it. But his career was cut short like many others sadly that didn't get any recognition. Really not hating on the guy..just don't get why he is most coot fans favorite all time player. Is it really that rare to have a good guy that does it right at that school?

YES.***

Jul 11, 2015, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YES.***

Jul 11, 2015, 1:38 PM

Lol rec'd

The Haley response was totally ridiculous. What a Poltician***

Sep 21, 2023, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't give a #### about someone who is a coot.*** ]

Spurrier ran him so much he almost killed him.***

Jul 12, 2015, 2:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't give a #### about someone who is a coot.*** ]

There's something in these hills.

Mshiner..this is NOT Tiger Football!***

Jul 21, 2023, 8:45 AM

Re: Mshiner..this is NOT Tiger Football!***

Jul 11, 2015, 4:05 PM

Perhaps some of you should check out the 2012 SC-UT game, which effectively destroyed his career. I've seen lots of guys end their careers with gruesome injuries, at every level of the game. I've never seen an opposing team surround a wounded opponent like that, kneeling in prayer and giving him words of encouragement. People who know him (I don't, never met him) attest to his strong Christian faith, extremely high character, and outstanding work ethic. The Forty-Niners coaching staff, their front office management, his surgeons, trainers and therapists all spoke highly of the young man, not just the football player. Gov. Haley's proclamation (herself a Tiger graduate and fan) spoke more to the personal attributes of Marcus Lattimore than to the suddenly shortened career of a Gamecock athlete.

perhaps you should leave and not come back***

Jul 11, 2015, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: perhaps you should leave and not come back***

Jul 11, 2015, 4:33 PM

That's Ok Neal, I'm not like a lot of fans who hate anything and everything about their rivals, or even people who disagree with my point of view. I grew up.

Re: Mshiner..this is NOT Tiger Football!***

Jul 11, 2015, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Mshiner..this is NOT Tiger Football!*** ]

Well said. As I recall, most Tiger fans gave Lattimore respect. Same with Ray Tanner when he was coot baseball coach. Not so with Spurrier who deserves no Tiger respect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Article worth it for the recruitment story.

Jul 12, 2015, 6:42 AM

It's a perfect summary of their program.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,364
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic