Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What would happen if Biden didn't choose a black woman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

What would happen if Biden didn't choose a black woman

Aug 7, 2020, 8:54 AM

for VP? How many cities would burn? Is this really Biden's choice?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Who cares? Just pick someone competent.***

Aug 7, 2020, 8:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to Biden, all blacks think alike

Aug 7, 2020, 8:59 AM

so Jussie Spoilet would be just as good as Whorehouse Harris.

Inciteful POD!

Aug 7, 2020, 9:49 AM

applauds

Who cares? The entire progressive wing of the

Aug 7, 2020, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Who cares? Just pick someone competent.*** ]

democrat party cares a lot, apparently, and they seem to be driving the bus.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

LOL. No. You absolutely pick a black female because you want to win.

Aug 7, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Who cares? Just pick someone competent.*** ]

Competency does not matter. You pick the person to get votes

Michelle Obama should be the pick if Biden wants to lock it up.

LOL. No. You absolutely pick a black female because you want to win.

Aug 7, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Who cares? Just pick someone competent.*** ]

Competency does not matter. You pick the person to get votes

Michelle Obama should be the pick if Biden wants to lock it up.

Sadly you are correct

Aug 7, 2020, 12:33 PM

Don’t forgot Trump. The least qualified in history.***

Aug 7, 2020, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He had a long business career

Aug 7, 2020, 12:39 PM

Re: He had a long business career

Aug 7, 2020, 1:02 PM

He had multiple failed business careers built off of money handed to him. Not particularly impressive when you break it all down.

Most successful business people fail

Aug 7, 2020, 1:11 PM

Agree somewhat because if you have never failed, you

Aug 7, 2020, 1:27 PM

haven’t been ambitious enough.

My comment about least qualified is concerning his character as a human being.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most successful business people fail

Aug 7, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Most successful business people fail ]

True, but the narrative that he is even a good business man falls short of the reality. He has been at best average over time and you could reasonably argue, below average. He could have made more money investing in an index fund then he has with his business ventures. ####, I have a higher rate of return than he does, I just didn’t get over 400 million in inheritance through my parents to start with.

Your boy is already incompetent

Aug 7, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Who cares? Just pick someone competent.*** ]

He cantneven complete a sentence

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prod supports pro-choice Biden? Who knew?***

Aug 7, 2020, 12:26 PM

Who is "my boy"?***

Aug 7, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Your boy is already incompetent ]

if he didn't choose a black woman...

Aug 7, 2020, 8:56 AM

his administration would be incredibly more diverse with incredibly more diverse attitudes about different things

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What would happen if Biden didn't choose a black woman

Aug 7, 2020, 8:57 AM

The level of pandering has hit all time highs. Think of it, a VP pick only because female and minority. That is where we are at folks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as opposed to 100% of all previous VP pics being white?

Aug 7, 2020, 9:00 AM

And of those, two were women on losing tickets?

we were more incredibly diverse in the past***

Aug 7, 2020, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree that at some point in the past, there HAD to have

Aug 7, 2020, 9:28 AM [ in reply to as opposed to 100% of all previous VP pics being white? ]

been a more qualified minority and/or female available for a VP pick than the random white guy chosen.

BUT - to say "I'm picking a female (and likely black) VP" is complete pandering.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is one of those rare times where I agree with you.***

Aug 7, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: What would happen if Biden didn't choose a black woman ]

Except this will be the GOP mantra to hit the VP candidate

Aug 7, 2020, 11:39 AM

You can have somebody perfect for the job like Duckworth and all the pubs will latch on to is SHE WAS ONLY PICKED BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL AND BLACK while completely ignoring how effective she would be at the job. Much more effective than a homophobic governor who doesn't trust himself around women.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Except this will be the GOP mantra to hit the VP candidate

Aug 7, 2020, 12:02 PM

This is even a level below your regular retardation

"Much more effective than a homophobic governor who doesn't trust himself around women."

that is a religious stance you buffoon. Its not him not trusting himself. Its the optics in the eyes of the public and in the eyes of God.

At least he has some kind of conviction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tell ya what!

Aug 7, 2020, 10:23 AM

Capt. Crash and a few other select P&R racists will be sitting at home, disappointed they didn't get to come up ugly nicknames or thinly-veiled bigoted posts about her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Cause anyone who slanders a black person is positively...

Aug 7, 2020, 1:17 PM

doing so strictly because they are black? Right? I hate Obama's political position about as much as I hate Bernie's. Obviously that has nothing to do with either's race.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he painted himself into a corner here by saying that

Aug 7, 2020, 10:29 AM

It doesn’t bother me though as there are an abundance of qualified black females.

The pick will be who helps him the most, in his opinion, win the election. That ain’t nothing new. Almost every pick in history has done just that. From LBJ to Mondale to GHWB to Cheney...

Would there be riots if he he picked Warren? No, but more would sit out the election.

Do you think picking a black woman helps him win?

Aug 7, 2020, 11:22 AM

Do you really think he has any choice but to pick a black woman, win or lose?

- H. L. Mencken

Yes. No.***

Aug 7, 2020, 11:41 AM

Agreed Joe it's all about who helps you win. Warren .......

Aug 7, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to I think he painted himself into a corner here by saying that ]

would probably be his choice and the Bernie gang would love that. But she's not black so he goes against his word on that and alienates them. (oh wait lets ask Liz she might be 1% black.)

IMO Rice and Bass have to much baggage, especially Rice. Kamala is probably the front runner but what does she do for him? He can pick any of them and win Cali.

I'm German here but IMO he should pick Val Demings and try to pull the FL vote. If he picks the former 1st lady and she accepts the ball game is over it's his.

Of course what do I know about politics. I should go back to the lunge and talk about beer, sports and black women. ;)

josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What would happen if Biden didn't choose a black woman

Aug 7, 2020, 11:59 AM

Basically, Biden screwed himself by saying early on that he would pick a black woman. Given Biden's incompetence and Alzheimer's, being limited to 4 or 5 women was a HUGE mistake. Pandering does Joe in again!! He just goes from one mistake to another..............right on cue.

His biggest mistake: " I can't wait to debate Trump" !!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering the field of radicals he's to select from...

Aug 7, 2020, 1:14 PM

if he chose a moderate he would have a much better shot at unseating Trump. Color of skin has nothing to do with this. His list was all women who would drag him to the left and some might push him off that cliff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic