Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most funny Gamecock video ever.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Most funny Gamecock video ever.

Oct 28, 2020, 6:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

When's the last time you were Rickrolled?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most funny Gamecock video ever.

Oct 28, 2020, 8:49 PM

Idk there was that one video of that poor girl wedged between the fence and a dumpster with that guy stuck on top of her. They were stuck together and he kept moving up and down trying to get unstuck I guess.....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 10:19 PM

Sorry for this late post, and I know this video was meant in jest. However, this song is a great R&B Shag tune from the mid-80's that brings to mind a beautiful girl I used to know... ah, the ones that got away... hmm! LBB and Spud should appreciate that (perhaps not for the same reason, but just the same!)

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:02 AM

One of my guilty pleasure songs. I let the young folks run the tunes at our tailgate but I slip this song in just about every game to see the crowds reaction. Pretty funny. Some people (usually the girls) really get into it while others turn up theirs noses. Good times. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, I'll take the bait. What does a throwaway song from

Oct 29, 2020, 9:08 AM

long ago have to do with the Lamecocks, they have never even been one or two hit wonders?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, I'll take the bait. What does a throwaway song from

Oct 29, 2020, 9:53 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

My political post for the day ...

Oct 29, 2020, 9:53 AM

He gets my vote. Also, he is no stranger to love ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic