Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered

Jan 14, 2020, 1:02 AM

I don't post much but I was in 647 and this was the worst fan base I have very encountered. You win with CLASS you lose with class.

I'll hold my head up high knowing we lost with class. LSU at least the fans in my section had zero class.

Proud to be a Clemson Tiger.

I love capitalism but gahlee I wish tigers fans didn't sell to LSU trash. But I get it.

Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never thought I'd say I missed Bama

Jan 14, 2020, 1:05 AM

Re: Never thought I'd say I missed Bama

Jan 14, 2020, 1:06 AM

You think Clements Dan R Dabo and company would cater to "Neck"

It starts at the top.

Trash. Not all but what I saw was awful.

Proud to be a Tiger.

Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered

Same here. I was in 301 and LSU fans were drunken fools. Ran mouths from start to finish

Jan 14, 2020, 1:09 AM

My experience as well.

Dadgum glad to be a CLEMSON Tiger.

Same here. I was in 301 and LSU fans were drunken fools. Ran mouths from start to finish

Jan 14, 2020, 1:07 AM

If you think we are bad, just be fortunate you havent met Penn States base yet.

Why are you here? Buzz off

Jan 14, 2020, 4:07 AM

C'mon, just a a fan making a comment! Never said anything more than a fandom comment! It's an open forum, if disrespectful then yes but better than other rude boards, just a suggestion. I like to hear respected insight but if they get rude, punch them out,! Just saying!

Must be mid atlantic bc MD is bad and they suck ***

Jan 14, 2020, 1:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

Jan 14, 2020, 1:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

We actually played Penn State in a bowl a while back. Joe Pa was still coaching them. We had a great time with their fans.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:15 AM

Consider yourself lucky. They throw water balloons full of #### at our band so they stopped traveling there. They got caught throwing full cans of beer at our elder fans trying to walk back to their cars on youtube.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

You guys are bad, but if you graduate 100k students a year there are bound to be a boat loads window lickers out there.

Penn State is...irrelevant some came to talk trash about being ranked higher a week before being blown out by a Canadian team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 6:57 AM

Probably because they like us are sick of your whining! Go away. You couldn't beat us again! 0 -4 baby!!

Jan 14, 2020, 1:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

I see you just can't leave Tigernet, huh? I'm glad you see what a fun place it is to hang out if you don't have thin skin. Lots of funny people here, who mostly keep things in perspective. Tonight you see how positive most of us are even after a loss.

Have never experienced them but I can imagine***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

Yeah, I must say 'bama is arrogant but somehow

Jan 14, 2020, 1:08 AM

tolerable. The neck song LSU does is embarrassing. ESPN doesn't want to call them out for chanting that on national tv? Good game but grow up.

i just made it back to my room. I have never walked through anything like that in my life. I also witnessed a LSU fan trying to run over a Clemson fan. We stood their in disbelief. Even the older LSU fans are off the rails and not trying to subdue the younger ones. Trash trash trash. I for one will be pulling for Saban to put them back in their place next year.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:11 AM

100%.

I've been to a super bowl with Pat's fans a World Series with Red Sox fans.

This was worse. Guy beside me almost got in a fight. Good dude too

Real sad, it's a game....

Jan 14, 2020, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

I’m glad you’re safe. Now get out of that hellhole as fast as you can tomorrow.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

Were there no Po Po around?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 3:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

Were you at the same game I was at? Who dats were yelling for their team and a few yahoos were whooping it up but the LSU fns I saw were mostly friendly and certainly not nearly as assy as Chickens or UGA even thogh they had more to gloat for. Worst I got was some African Amercan girls asking me for a two dollar bill and I said I had none which I never did anyway, and some overserved dude who had to yell "I hate Clemson!" on a street going back to the BNB. I took it as a compliment. Can't say what behavior you experienced, but NO was overall positive to me, albeit with a disappointing result. Maybe it was the section you were in.

Just think if the Coots ever get that kind of success

Jan 14, 2020, 1:10 AM

how bad would they be?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just think if the Coots ever get that kind of success

Jan 14, 2020, 1:14 AM

I have never feared for my life around a coot. These people down here are not right. I thought Dawg fans at Athens were bad. Nope. Dawgs are just obnoxious.

Re: Just think if the Coots ever get that kind of success

Jan 14, 2020, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Just think if the Coots ever get that kind of success ]

We won’t have to worry about that before the rapture lol

Jan 14, 2020, 1:13 AM

We lost. Quit your bitchin'. Take a couple of weeks off before you whine in public.

WE are better than that !!

Neck is my only complaint. Have some honor and decorum***

Jan 14, 2020, 1:19 AM

Jan 14, 2020, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

???
Are you here for the game? Did you just walk through what we had to walk through?

#### dude

Jan 14, 2020, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

He’s not whining about losing. We got beat! He’s stating facts about how horrible LSU fans are. I’m sure your cheap ### didn’t come and experience it. Until you do #### and go to sleep

Jan 14, 2020, 2:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

You sitting in your den giving people down here a hard time? Really? I walked with my wife .5 miles to the hotel room. Was physically pushed and shoved four times. They ripped the beads off my neck. I’m 61 and wouldn’t fare well with multiple 30 somethings fighting me. We just took their intimidation and pushing and tried to get back in one piece. Never seen anything like it.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:23 AM

You realize there is a home and home scheduled in a few years....just lookout for the urine filled corndogs being tossed....those cajuns are crazy cray

Jan 14, 2020, 1:28 AM

I agree 100%. Worst experience I’ve ever had at a game. One 65ish year old man cussed out a 5 year old Clemson kid for cheering. The kid started crying and I almost whooped that old mans ace

Pretty sure that's Georgia***

Jan 14, 2020, 1:29 AM

Nope. UGA looks like a #### monastery compared to these

Jan 14, 2020, 1:32 AM

clowns.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never seen Georgia win anything of relevance in my

Jan 14, 2020, 1:44 AM

lifetime (and I'm 37), so it's tough to compare. Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Re: I've never seen Georgia win anything of relevance in my

Jan 14, 2020, 6:46 AM

you sound a bit bitter, mate.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:43 AM

Ran into a bunch of good LSU fans all weekend. Couple of bad apples, but for the most part good people. Treat orhers well and they’ll do the same, LSU fans were pretty good folk.

Jan 14, 2020, 2:37 AM

I never post, just read, but, I was at the game. Congrats to LSU, the better team won. It’s cool to cheer and be pumped for winning the natty but they really over the top. Very young, drunk, rough crowd. We witnessed no problems in the stadium but outside was by far worst opposing fans I’ve ever witnessed in all my years. Don’t give me the “Clemson has bad fans too” crap. Sure we have a few, but, they have a lot. I mean a lot. Celebrating is fine. Talking $##t and getting up in peoples faces isn’t fine. To their credit, had a couple of them apologize who witnessed the idiots. If you weren’t there you don’t know.

Jan 14, 2020, 2:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

I never post, just read, but, I was at the game. Congrats to LSU, the better team won. It’s cool to cheer and be pumped for winning the natty but they really over the top. Very young, drunk, rough crowd. We witnessed no problems in the stadium but outside was by far worst opposing fans I’ve ever witnessed in all my years. Don’t give me the “Clemson has bad fans too” crap. Sure we have a few, but, they have a lot. I mean a lot. Celebrating is fine. Talking $##t and getting up in peoples faces isn’t fine. To their credit, had a couple of them apologize who witnessed the idiots. If you weren’t there you don’t know.

Jan 14, 2020, 2:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Most Classles Trashiest fan base I have ever encountered ]

Jan 14, 2020, 3:27 AM

What a BS thread.

I've spent the last 5 days in Louisiana with 4 days in New Orleans. I went to the game tonight and watched us get beat. The loss hurts.

But never once before, during or after the game were the fans I encountered the least bit out of line. I'm talking about NOT THE LEAST BIT OUT OF LINE. Going into the Superdome, watching the game with LSU fans behind me, leaving the game and spending couple of hours in the French Quarter afterwards did I see, here or feel anything at all from the LSU fan base other than they love their team and they celebrated their win with joy and with no animosity at all.

My experience was so uniformly good, I disbelieve all the horror tails being told. I have been in the company of dozen or so Clemson fans all weekend. Over coffee at Cafe DuMonde, we agreed the stories about obnoxious LSU fans are mythical more than real.

Folks if you had some big hard time fitting in and feeling good about LSU fans, I think you might ought to look in the mirror.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 3:38 AM

Seriously??? You’re either kidding or blind & deaf. Yea we got beat. Not reading any excuses for that. But there absolutely were many disgustingly vulgar LSU fans in attendance. I go to every away game. This was not normal.

Jan 14, 2020, 3:31 AM

Disgusting. Said congratulations to 2 LSU fans while walking out & both replied with F*** Clemson. Hope I never have to return to this town.

Jan 14, 2020, 3:35 AM

Get wrecked, lady.

Bye, Cajun trash!***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

It's football. It's football in the South. It's high stakes

Jan 14, 2020, 3:44 AM

football. A certain amount of classless behavior goes hand in hand with intense championship football if you ask me.

after the game

Jan 14, 2020, 3:58 AM

Me and my dad just walked back to the car. Didn't say anything, didn't do anything but on many occasions LSU came up to us to rub it in, like they weren't happy enough just to be celebrating their win.

Had several tell me to "suck that ****" you know the rest. A few dance in our path, blocking out walk for a few moments, one young college girl mimicked the shooting of a gun in our faces and there was more.

These were mainly the fans who were hanging around the streets but didn't actually go into the game.

And listen, Im never a fan of complaining about this stuff usually. But LSU truly does take it to another level. And if you bring it up to them they will say "sorry we were having fun you #######" and that really says it all. To them it's not fun unless they are being trashy as well and they take pride Doing so.

Jan 14, 2020, 9:45 AM

Solid melt.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:08 AM

I agree some were bad

Jan 14, 2020, 11:33 AM

I agree. Most of them were pretty terrible. I knew it was going to be a bad experience after I was asked 4 times before the game “are our fans being ugly to you guys?” Throughout the whole game people were cursing and yelling stuff. I don’t think I have ever seen an entire fan base chant suck my tiger d###. That was the most classless thing I have experience at a football game.

That being said, I did meet a few nice fans that apologized for the behavior of the bad apples

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 12:00 PM

I sat in section 646 and didn’t see a whole lot of LSU

Jan 14, 2020, 12:58 PM

Fans around. But after the game here in the city it was brutal. And I’m not talking about just downtown or the French Quarter. It was ##### screaming at me in mid city residential neighborhood bad.

And I was more disappointed in the fan in front of me who told me to calm down than any LSU fan. It was the championship game and I was too rowdy (wasn’t cussing). Shame on sone of our fans too. I take nothing back from cheering for the school I graduated from.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic