Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More legal tapdancing in unc scandal (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

More legal tapdancing in unc scandal (link)

Apr 12, 2017, 1:31 PM

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/unc-scandal/article144125689.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More legal tapdancing in unc scandal (link)

Apr 12, 2017, 1:56 PM

Maybe the legislators in NC need to be a little more concerned with this situation rather than losing sports tournaments, etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2017, 2:00 PM

Abrams is a partner in Joe Cheshire's firm. Cheshire is a UNC grad and the top criminal defense attorney in the state of NC. Cheshire doesn't come cheap, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a retired (fired) admin. assistant wouldn't have the funds to hire his firm. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the money to retain his firm is coming from.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2017, 4:26 PM

UNCheat's hubris knows no bounds!!!! These MoFo's MUST be awarded with the "death penalty". ##### these arrogant basturds!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2017, 8:31 PM

This started out as a short post about UNC and Clemson. Then I started thinking about the conversation I had yesterday with me really good friend and neighbor and former coot player.

Clemson fans should back off of UNC. I include myself. We should let the investigation go through the entire process.

It makes us sound a little like the coots. Those boneheads keep claiming New Spring is funding our football program. We are not actively being investigated but it's a charge coot fans continue to make. In fact they are fishing for anything that will hurt Clemson.

My neighbor a former coot linebacker says there is no way we are having the success we are without handing out $$$$ to recruits and players. Of I defend our program vigorously and tell him you don't have to pay recruits to come play at Clemson when our energy level is off the charts, we are having so much success, we play in an awesome stadium and kids are calling Clemson wanting to play for the Tigers. Sadly that's all he can do is to claim we cheat because our program surpassed their program at warp speed. Of course he then reminds me about their NC's in baseball and women's basketball as well as their men's basketball final four appearance. I then ask him if he was content to let women's basketball define the SC Gamecocks athletic success. I got no answer. Lol

Then I tried to explain to him the big difference between muschump who is just another average HC hired by cootsville and they recruiting our scraps. Then theirs Dabo who is a visionary head coach thinking years ahead of SC and most other D-1 schools. Our success did not happen overnight ( like it did at on probation ole miss ).It took Dabo and his staff 3 or 4 years of hard work and a bowl game butt kicking by West Virginia to start changing the culture at Clemson. It's the change in culture that has allowed our Football program to achieve elite status. Lastly, I got him to sort of admit that SC would be content to lose every game in a season as long as they beat us. I told him he and the rest of coot nation see us as their NC game. Clemson see's SC as just another team we have to step on towards another NC in Football.

My neighbor is a great guy but when it comes to coot football he is as delusional and nutty as the rest of their fans. He thinks Jake Bentley is the next DW. Two years ago we made a bet. He said SC would win 8 or 9 games. They won 3. And he now blames all their problems on spurrier.

We have bets this season for a nice lunch. He says SC will win 8 games, beat Clemson and we will lose 4 games. I told him they might win 6 , 7 games max and would lose to us and we might lose 2 games maybe 3 depending on how well guys developed in the fall, or we could win it all again.

Then he reminded me they play in the big bad SEC. but I quickly reminded him of the ACC bowl wins verses the weak SEC bowl wins and SC's lose in the famous Birmingham Bowl.

He thinks muschump and Jake "I should still be in HS" Bentley is going to lead them to a NC. That's when I began to realize they really believe this crap about their program. He played for SC and if he is drinking the Kool Aid their is no telling what the rest of the fans are drinking.

The difference between Clemson and SC is that we have been to the mountain top twice and SC is still trying to find away to get off of the foothills and start climbing the mountain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic