Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More CNN Fake News
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

More CNN Fake News

Feb 9, 2018, 11:03 AM

Their bias is clear. Right?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-host-tells-holocaust-denying-161053371.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More CNN Fake News

Feb 9, 2018, 11:04 AM

#### near shot coffee out of my nose watching that yesterday, funny stuff.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That dude is up for a House seat in Illinois.***

Feb 9, 2018, 11:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what's the fake news?

Feb 9, 2018, 11:15 AM

Did he deny the holocaust or is he not a GOP candidate?

I'm confused

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: So what's the fake news?***

Feb 9, 2018, 11:24 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's been a long day***

Feb 9, 2018, 11:36 AM

I like your funny words magic man

Feb 9, 2018, 11:33 AM

I guess you guys forgot about Keith Ellison from Minnesota. Our system allows fools to make fools of themselves. Just a little side bar here the 3rd congressional district is located in Cook County, south Chicago, sound familiar. The Illinois Republican Party disavowed him and never has supported him. So based on this the only votes he gets will be his and the local skin heads.

In closing there are probably more anti Semitic elected Democrats in this country than Republicans.

Message was edited by: Purple Gunstock 15®

Message was edited by: Purple Gunstock 15®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2018, 1:04 PM

Both the state and national republican parties have disowned this guy, but they really need to put up a candidate against him for the primary.

But you also said:

Name one, just one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2018, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: More CNN Fake News ]

Whatever you say comrad...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2018, 11:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2018, 4:24 PM

Since you obviously have not done your homework, I did it for you. The incumbent in the 3rd district Lipinski is considered to be a right wing Democrat. He is opposed to abortion after 20 weeks, voted against same sex marriage, opposed to the TP trade agreement, only Democrat to vote against Obama Care, centrist on immigration and has consistently voted to oust Nancy Pelosi. His voting record on certain issues is better than Susan Collins (R) Maine. He is being opposed in the Democrat primary by Marie Newman who has the support of every radical far left group imaginable and has been endorsed by Kisrten Gillibrand (D) NY.

To be perfectly honest, if I lived in this district I would cast my vote for Lipinski considering the choices!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2018, 4:38 PM

I think it's a huge stretch to compare this Nazi to Ellison. The only knock on Ellison that seems to reverberate on the right is that he's the first Muslim elected to Congress.

As far as Lipisky, I agree with anyone who wants to get rid of Pelosi.

Feb 9, 2018, 4:54 PM

Wake up and smell the coffee. Alan Dershowitz said on 2/24/17 if Keith Ellison is elected chair of the Democrat party he would leave the party. He went on to say Ellison has a long history of anti Semitic views and a long history of supporting and working With Louis Farrakhan.

Ellison also blamed hid defeat to be elected head of the party on the"JEWS"

Feb 9, 2018, 5:33 PM

Ellison also blamed hid defeat to be elected head of the party on the"JEWS"

It's amazing to me the intellectual calisthenics the right will go through in order to try to make a point. It's also dishonest.

Ellison never said he "blamed the jews" for anything. He is not, however, as fond of Israel domination of U.S. politics as the right is. Neither am I. I think the settlements are a terrible idea and dishonest on the part of Israel. A 2 state solution is the only answer in my view. That doesn't make me 'anti-semetic'. There is a difference between being against Israel the countries policies and being against Jews.

For the truth on Ellison, read this article from The Times of Israel:

“I have long since distanced myself from and rejected the Nation of Islam due to its propagation of bigoted and anti-Semitic statements and actions of the Nation of Islam, [its leader] Louis Farrakhan, and [Farrakhan’s late assistant] Khalid Muhammed,” he wrote in a two-page letter to the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas in May 2006 after winning the Democratic primary."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/keith-ellison-anti-semitism-controversy-explained/

Feb 9, 2018, 8:53 PM

al-Taqiyya: Deception; the Islamic word for concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions and/or strategies. On a level where you can understand it, Muslims can and do lie as long as the lie furthers the cause of Islam. BTW I was deceiving you when I tu'ed your post.

Jakov you have a keen search machine going on.

Feb 9, 2018, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: More CNN Fake News ]

But still not a shred of evidence that you are indeed an American and not a paid international troll. I would love to be completely wrong. Hoping so. Much better to believe that you're just a rabble-rousing rube.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jakov you have a keen search machine going on.

Feb 9, 2018, 8:30 PM

I smell something, you and Felix need to change your diapers.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic