Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett!

Mar 14, 2016, 10:41 AM

I definitely like the way that we are playing under monte lee. I also think that he is going to be a hell of a coach here.

That said, we would have at least 2 more losses if jack leggett didn't get Seth beer to come to Clemson. That guy is an absolute monster. I've never seen anything like him in my experience of watching college baseball.

Without beer, people would already be calling for monte's head. Says a lot about some people in our fan base. It's a wonder that better players make a coach look better

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett!

Mar 14, 2016, 10:42 AM

Hush jack

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2016, 10:43 AM

I think Beer is here recruited by Monte Lee , but not sure .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 14, 2016, 10:44 AM

SETH BEER IS HERE BECAUSE OF JACK LEGGETT AND BRADLEY LECROY AND HIS LOVE FOR CLEMSON.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THANKS FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT***

Mar 14, 2016, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: THANKS FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT***

Mar 14, 2016, 10:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

IKR?

Mar 14, 2016, 10:56 AM

:0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 14, 2016, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett! ]

Ok deroberts ...no need to yell . I said I wasn't sure . LoL

DB23

Derp***

Mar 14, 2016, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett! ]

Mar 14, 2016, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett! ]

His Love of Clemson is the reason he is at Clemson. Nothing else!!

Mar 14, 2016, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett! ]

DID YOU HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH LEGGETT DEROBERTS!!!???? I RESPECT MOST OF YOUR POSTS ON HERE, BUT YOU HAVEN'T HAD ONE POSITIVE THING TO SAY ABOUT MONTE SINCE THE START OF THE SEASON. HAVE YOU BEEN TO ANY GAMES YET? ARE YOU BOYCOTTING FOR NOW? PLEASE DO EXPLAIN YOUR CURRENT STANCE ON TIGER BASEBALL. CAN YOU AT LEAST ADMIT IT IS OBVIOUS THUS FAR THAT MONTE IS ONE HELLUVA PLAYER'S COACH AND MOTIVATER? THUS FAR? SORRY TO RAISE ME VOICE. ?

Mar 14, 2016, 1:42 PM

YOU MUST HAVE FELL DOWN AND HIT YOUR HEAD. I HAVE SAID NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE HIRE. LOVE MONTE LEE. JUST MAKING A POINT THAT SETH WAS RECRUITED BY JACK AND BRADLEY BUT HE CAME TO CLEMSON BECAUSE HE LOVES CLEMSON. BEEN TO 3 GAMES SO FAR. WHAT ABOUT YOU PAL.

Mar 14, 2016, 2:22 PM

I MUST HAVE MISSED THOSE COMMENTS, BUT HAVE SEEN SEVERAL "WAIT AND SEE" POSTS. I GIVE MONTE A PASS FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS BECAUSE OF THE STATE JACK LEFT THE PROGRAM IN, BUT HE'S ALREADY MAKING HIS MARK. RECRUTING IS GOING WELL. WE BEAT A USC PROGRAM WITH TOP 5 TALENT. MONTE SEEMS TO BE AS IMPRESSIVE OF A LEADER AS DABO. ETC. ETC. ETC.

I HAVE ALWAYS LIVED 2-3 HOURS FROM CLEMSON, SO GOING TO BASEBALL GAMES HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CHALLENGE. WITH THAT SAID, I HAVE BEEN TO MULTIPLE REGIONALS, SUPER REGIONALS, ACC TOURNAMENTS, AND BIG OPPONENT SERIES. I LOVE TIGER BASEBALL AND AM SO HAPPY IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL GET BACK WHERE WE BELONG.

MY PULSE DROPPED FROM A SERVICABLE 80% TO 50% A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I GOT INTO IT WITH KING RAG,DSP, ABOUT FIRING JACK LEGGETT. IT WAS A GOOD LEARNING EXPERIENCE. YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME TANGLING IN LONG THREADS WITH THOSE GUYS AGAIN. BUT WHEN I SEE FIT, I'LL CALL OUT ANYONE HERE. GO TIGERS AND GLAD YOU'RE MAKING IT TO GAMES. KEEP UP THE SIGHS. I LOVE MOST OF THEM ;)

Mar 14, 2016, 2:51 PM

i also live 2 hours away but try and get over as often as i can. my only wait and see was the goobers on this board annointing him after beating maine and jmu. beating usc was good but we will find out quickly they are not very good. they struggled with charleston southern. i am a pumper as most know but consider myself a reasonable pumper.

Mar 14, 2016, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett! ]

"BUT YOU HAVEN'T HAD ONE POSITIVE THING TO SAY ABOUT MONTE SINCE THE START OF THE SEASON."

that is simply false....

There is only one poster on this forum with a vendetta against Coach Lee and it isnt Deroberts.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

LeCroy ?

Mar 14, 2016, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Monte lee needs to say a big thank you to jack leggett! ]

LeCroy has been a recruiting machine at Clemson. Him and Monte together will rival anyone in the Nation in recruiting.

Mar 14, 2016, 11:18 AM

http://www.forsythnews.com/archives/25777/

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Mar 14, 2016, 11:23 AM

So who are we supposed to thank? His Mom, Sister,...I'm so confused now.

Haha! That's why I posted the link.***

Mar 14, 2016, 11:28 AM

GO TIGERS!!

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Mar 14, 2016, 11:29 AM

Monte Lee really doesn't need to thank anybody but Clemson for hiring him. Players only play as well as their coach leads them to. Leggett typically got the least out of his talent over the last 5-6 years.

I agree that its a lot easier to win with better players, but Seth Beer is just one player. I doubt he'd be playing nearly as well for Jack. I think Monte needs to thank himself for knowing what buttons to push, something Jack really struggled with over the last 10 years.

Our fans are the best in the NATION. Clemson fans typically "get it" when it comes to baseball. Nobody that knows anything about baseball would be calling for Monte's head with 2 more losses. That's the kind of idiotic logic that goes on down there in Columbia. 99% of Clemson fans know better than that.

I assumed it would take Monte at least 2 years to get us turned around and recruit up to Clemson's talent-level again. If we're over .500 this year we're heading ion the right direction, everything else is gravy. Jack left Clemson a baseball mess. Monte Lee is just beginning to clean it up.

Excellent post....nailed it! I'm just wondering who the six

Mar 14, 2016, 12:18 PM

players are that were supposedly better then him!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Without beer, people would already be ..."

Mar 14, 2016, 11:44 AM

That sentence started with such promise and then kind of fizzled out.

You could have said "exploring other solar systems" or "ended world hunger and cured cancer."

Kind of like that Family Guy episode where they went to the Irish history museum and showed Irish scientists inventing all kinds of things before the invention of whiskey at which point the Irish scientists devolved into drunken brawlers.

Mar 14, 2016, 12:24 PM

Everyone ignores the fact that Monte Lee changed our BATS. Maybe these bats are a lot better. Jack should have done that instead of complaining about USUC warming their bats.

Mar 14, 2016, 12:26 PM

lets just be glad Monte is coaching Beer.

What in the blue hell does this have to do with football?***

Mar 14, 2016, 1:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh..easy...Leggatt used to kick for the Maine Black Bears*****

Mar 14, 2016, 1:22 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that is a fun fact if true, but still has

Mar 14, 2016, 1:24 PM

nothing to do with Clemson football, which is what this particular section of the tigernets is for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without beer...

Mar 14, 2016, 2:54 PM

People would be calling for whisky....or more beer

Mar 14, 2016, 4:50 PM

I think that he has gave Jack his props for the players he took over, and mention that his success has a lot to do with Jack's players!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic