Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mikey Dukes...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Mikey Dukes...

Aug 31, 2019, 9:20 AM

I was really impressed with what I seen in this young man on Thursday night. Great change of direction. He is going to be a good back for us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mikey Dukes...

Aug 31, 2019, 9:25 AM

Yeah, I was too. In fact I posted shortly after the td toss by CB that the block picking up the blitz was a thing of beauty and may move him up the dc. Impressive for a true frosh and probably allowed Brice to throw instead of run.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2019, 9:54 AM

Both Freshmen RBs looked good!!!!

He kinda reminded me of the first time I saw Lyn-J...

Aug 31, 2019, 9:54 AM

With his shiftiness.

I’ll gladly take more Lyn-Js.

~JKB

Aug 31, 2019, 9:55 AM

I was saying the same thing. He just looks the part. Mellusi looked good as well. I think both of them are going to develop into good RBs. Tony Elliot knows how to recruit. In my opinion, high school RBs are the hardest to evaluate. And for Dukes playing at a private school, it’s even harder given his level of competition. But, Tony saw him in ca,p a few times and knew what he was getting. It’ll be hard for Rencher to hold onto that #3 spot by the end of the season.

Aug 31, 2019, 9:55 AM

camp*

Aug 31, 2019, 11:06 AM

The day when I was there to watch practice No.19 caught my eye. I asked someone who is No. 19 and was told it was Dukes. I told him "we got a good one in him".

Our coaches are real good at evaluating talent, no matter the level of competition they play. There has been several players recruited by our staff that many of us have questioned, "why him". Look at Turner. Many of us thought the only reason he was offered was the fact he wanted Turner's Dad to have a wonderful memory before his passing. And there are several others offered by Dabo that have raised the eyebrows of many of us.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Earlier this month, Dabo said that he’s already the

Aug 31, 2019, 11:09 AM

best receiving rb on the team and that he’d receive some good playing based on that role, alone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic