Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michael Flynn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1,080

Michael Flynn

Dec 17, 2020, 10:29 AM

He has called for Trump to "temporarily suspend the Constitution," "declare limited martial law," have "the military oversee a national re-vote," and "silence the destructive media." WTH!! I have some questions for the General. What is limited martial law vs martial law? How long does he propose to take our rights away with suspension of the Constitution? How exactly is the military to "oversee" a revote? What methods is he proposing to silence the media? I reluctantly voted for Trump purely on policy, a vote I regret now that I see his reluctance to give up power and with the fact that the far left is not going to get their way with House losses and the Senate likely to remain in the hands of the GOP. This kind of talk from Flynn is insane. What would he do with folks like me who in a revote would still vote GOP down ballot, but would most certainly vote against Trump? Does he think Trump would now get more votes in a revote? What would he do to the soldiers who refused to carry out his crazy scheme? I don't think any of this is going to happen, but this is new ground the general is attempting to plow. Total BS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s just advocating for Trump to exercise his legal

Dec 17, 2020, 10:50 AM

rights to challenge the election. Nothing more. Not sure why folks are getting bent out of shape over this, Hillary did the same thing in 2016.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump's EO in 2018 reference this exact scenario.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:02 AM

I don't know why everyone's panties are suddenly up their butt cracks. Maybe this wasn't an election, maybe it was a sting operation.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-providing-order-succession-within-department-defense/

https://www.scribd.com/document/488495896/Navarro-Report#from_#####

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is going to sound crass, but I assure you it’s a

Dec 17, 2020, 11:06 AM

serious question. How ####### stupid are you?

Re: Trump's EO in 2018 reference this exact scenario.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Trump's EO in 2018 reference this exact scenario. ]

88, its over brother.

I do believe there was fraud just as in every election, but I do NOT believe it was enough to steal the election.

The good news is the dems won't be able to go far left. That simply is not happening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this was a sting operation, when does the sting come?***

Dec 17, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Trump's EO in 2018 reference this exact scenario. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not as long as the govs did over the chinese plague.

Dec 17, 2020, 10:57 AM

A few weeks to six months should be enough to ensure only legal votes counted.

You guys act like this is a big deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just two weeks to flatten the curve***

Dec 17, 2020, 11:32 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: Not as long as the govs did over the chinese plague.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Not as long as the govs did over the chinese plague. ]

Yeah, no biggie 88. Martial law, suppression of the media, military overseeing a revote, suspension of the Constitution. If you're all good with that, maybe you should move to Guatemala or some other Banana republic. They're just one big happy family down there after a 36 year civil war. No man, much less Trump warrants trashing our 200+ year norms.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The constitution has been suspended since early this year.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:57 AM

The left doesn't seem to mind the transfer of wealth from the economic lower and middle class to Facebook, Google and Amazon, Lowes, Walmart and Home Depot during the chinavirus shutdown. None of you guys complained about churches being shutdown while liquor and pot stores were operational. People are talking about social distancing while issuing guidelines on orgies.

You can't pick and choose when to suspend the constitution.

Apparently Trump thinks he can.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:12 PM

What happens when no one goes along with this BS?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We all went along with Fauci's, Cuomo's and Newsome's BS.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:15 PM

The constitution has been suspended for months. What's another six months among friends?

That was for a virus noone knew anything about.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:26 PM

I know all about Trump that I want or need to.

Re: Apparently Trump thinks he can.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Apparently Trump thinks he can. ]

burn
loot
pillage

regular army stuff

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The constitution has been suspended since early this year.

Dec 17, 2020, 8:20 PM [ in reply to The constitution has been suspended since early this year. ]

You can't pick and choose when to suspend the constitution

Are you shittin' me? The Constitution of the United States cannot be "suspended" PERIOD. As o eloquently said by none other than Shaun Spicer. You must be a trumptard.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Not as long as the govs did over the chinese plague. ]

Remember the good ole days when the biggest criticism of Trump's Impeachment was that it was "a clear attempt by the Democrats to overturn an election!"

ahhhhh, good times.

Dec 17, 2020, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Not as long as the govs did over the chinese plague. ]

6 months during which the US does not have a President ? And you think that is no big deal.

We created the 25th Amendment so as not to go 6 hours without a President, but you think 6 months is no big deal. Thank goodness you are not in charge.

Re: Michael Flynn

Dec 17, 2020, 12:00 PM

That's great. The more they try, the more fun it is for peeps like myself watching them suffer. It's great. It's laughable at the same time. What chumps. I think they are working to lock the Dems into winning in 2024 as well. They are destroying the GOP.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:08 PM

Carlsbad® said:

They are destroying the GOP.

That seems to be the goal now. Maybe it always was

https://twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/1337887948054949888

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Trump is really a democrat.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:13 PM

Again.

His opinion is inconsequential...

Dec 17, 2020, 12:16 PM

no more consequential than mine. He has no position or authority in US Government.

All the warning signs were there

Dec 17, 2020, 12:43 PM

It is no surprise to some of us.

https://www.justsecurity.org/70431/understanding-the-michael-flynn-case-separating-the-wheat-from-the-chaff-and-the-proper-from-the-improper/

Good read.***

Dec 17, 2020, 3:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Dec 17, 2020, 2:39 PM

Flynn was sent to jail for being a traitor to his country.

Trump pardoned him anyway.

Flynn continues his treasonous behavior.

Who is surprised ??

Dec 17, 2020, 2:46 PM

Dec 17, 2020, 3:37 PM

Corrupt judge, lol. He was stopping the corruption in the Executive Branch. But he couldn't. Good thing the voters took care of it! Flynn can spend the rest of his years on Trump TV chanting about who should get locked up (other than him).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Dec 17, 2020, 4:25 PM

Conveniently ignoring that FLYNN PLED GUILTY

Dec 17, 2020, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Michael Flynn ]

He's guilty. Dude admitted it himself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1,080
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic