Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Refreshed: Reader ready to make a difference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,613

New Story: Refreshed: Reader ready to make a difference

Oct 25, 2015, 1:01 PM

Refreshed: Reader ready to make a difference

Welcome back, D.J. Reader. Clemson’s senior defensive tackle made his presence known early in the fourth quarter of Saturday’s 58-0 throttling of Miami, chasing down Miami quarterback Malik Rosier near the sideline. Reader’s jarring third-down tackle stopped Rosier a yard short of a first down, and Reader felt a wave a peace override the adrenaline. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami coaches: "That dude's 3rd string...? Forgetaboutit..."***

Oct 25, 2015, 1:07 PM

null

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami coaches: "That dude's 3rd string...? Forgetaboutit..."***

Oct 25, 2015, 3:14 PM

too bad there is no auto-delete on stupid posts like the one above...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2015, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2015, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Miami coaches: "That dude's 3rd string...? Forgetaboutit..."*** ]

I didn't see a bad post, Solo was saying the Miami coaches had to be shaking their heads that a Mountain of a man like DJ could be killing all their guys playing 3rd string. If that's what you meant, if not it's worth repeating,,that 3rd stringer of Clemsons plays like a starter in the NFL, he just whipped three guys and made a tackle from behind.. Wow

DJ's family are great people, I'm so glad he came to Clemson! So many teams were after him. I hate to see the great NC players waste their talent at NC schools when they could have went to the best school in the world.

I believe they are becoming believers. Our recruiting is going to end great, I'm glad we waited instead of settling for players with less talent. If I was recruited by Clemson, where I'd go would not be in question!

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Refreshed: Reader ready to make a difference

Oct 25, 2015, 1:37 PM

Welcome back...if any of you can't be positive for our team...don't knock the players unless you could do better yourself. These guys needs every Tiger fan to support everyone of them...Lets be there for them as they are giving us so much to cheer about. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 25, 2015, 2:06 PM

You know, I missed D.J.'s tackle. I must have been distracted by the idiots mouthing off about something or other on the boob tube.

Oct 25, 2015, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Refreshed: Reader ready to make a difference ]

It's good to have them back, we're going to need him cause it's going to be a long season!

Oct 25, 2015, 2:29 PM

Yesterday was a long season if you are/were a Miami Hurricane fan.... I feel for them, I remember the last time FSU was at Clemson, it is a sick feeling to get beat down at home.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic