Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Met my Valentine on a blind date,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Met my Valentine on a blind date,

Feb 13, 2016, 9:44 AM

took her to Chili's and saw 'Silence of the Lambs' at the movies! Converted her to an ardent Clemson Tiger fan almost immediately and we've been together ever since!

How about ya'll!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Assigned Lab Partners in Chemical Instrumental Analysis 401

Feb 13, 2016, 10:04 AM

25 yrs next month.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Assigned Lab Partners in Chemical Instrumental Analysis 401

Feb 13, 2016, 10:41 AM

awesome. I bet you two can make some chemistry!!! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Met my Valentine on a blind date,

Feb 13, 2016, 10:09 AM

Used to shoot spitballs at her in 10th grade and now its 8 years later. Time flies with the one you love.

Now what do you shoot at her?

Feb 13, 2016, 10:35 AM

Asking for a friend.

Knocked up a 1/10 from match.com***

Feb 13, 2016, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2016, 10:28 AM

Met on a dating site. First date lunch, second date took her to see Inglorious Basterdz. I liked it, she thought it was weird. No less romantic than Silence of the Lambs probably lol. That was 6.5 years ago...

And yes I converted her and her 3 boys to Clemson fans. The 7 of us make the trip from MS to SC at least once a year to catch a home game. Passing some of my best childhood memories on down to the next generation...

Paid her dad $500 to pop her cherry

Feb 13, 2016, 10:35 AM

Afterward he told me "you break it, you bought it." Had to buy an extra plane ticket back from Messico. I never understand what she says, but he makes a mean quesadilla.

Feb 13, 2016, 10:40 AM

met my soon to be ex at work. Hated her at first; then fell in love, now I'm back to not liking her at all. :)

met my new sweetie at church!!! She's a wonderful young lady.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs, so we may compare/contrast.***

Feb 13, 2016, 10:42 AM

Re: Pigs, so we may compare/contrast.***

Feb 13, 2016, 10:51 AM

both blond with should length hair.

EX......5'8" about 145 lbs. slender, spoiled, lazy, biotch, selfish, mommy's girl, self-centered, is never wrong, complains about me mowing grass, me wanting to cook out and enjoy a beer, me cleaning up the cabinets, me wanting to hunt; fish; golf; garden; didn't like my parents; hate xes except with her boyfriends, devoted to face book and reality shows, 35 and never spent a night alone, always late and worst of all.... a GAMECOCK FAN!!!!

New love....5'11" about 175 lbs. beautiful eyes, smiles a lot, cooks, cleans, meets me at the door with a beer and a hug, will pay tab some, enjoys a beer, cooking out, fishing, golfing, isn't afraid to get dirty, has a talent for decorating a house, will laugh, loves to spend time with me, watches sports, is adventurous, is NOT spoiled, self-centered and selfish, is honest, trustful, great conversations, and IS NOT A GAMECOCK FAN!!!!

Sounds like you traded up

Feb 13, 2016, 10:53 AM

Re: Sounds like you traded up

Feb 13, 2016, 10:54 AM

I did...Pinto to a Lexus!!!! Did I say she is also "hotter" than my ex and has her OWN money?

Re: Sounds like you traded up

Feb 13, 2016, 11:42 AM

U not only traded up U hit the JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but does she have her own fishing boat?

Feb 13, 2016, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Pigs, so we may compare/contrast.*** ]

Sounds like you traded up big time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Yes, but does she have her own fishing boat?

Feb 13, 2016, 12:34 PM

And if she finds out you posted her weight on Tnet, you're a dead man.

Feb 13, 2016, 2:49 PM

oops!!!!

Feb 13, 2016, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Yes, but does she have her own fishing boat? ]

I have the boat. She will help me dig worms and catch crickets. heck..she will even help me clean them. It's going to be a great year in this department.

My wife and I have been together 44 years

Feb 13, 2016, 2:57 PM

And she's never taken a fish off the hook, much less cleaned one. Sounds like you've got a keeper there, MFO.

Feb 13, 2016, 11:19 AM

Blind date, 49+ years, two kids and 4 grand kids ago.One lucky guy!

Ive never even been on a date.

Feb 13, 2016, 12:15 PM

and im 28.. lol. Still got my tigers though, I guess.

met at a Widespread Panic show through mutual friends.

Feb 13, 2016, 1:08 PM

Been together ever since. Going on 9 years...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing she was blind? lol***

Feb 13, 2016, 1:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Met my Valentine on a blind date,- well I dont think

Feb 13, 2016, 1:19 PM

I've met your Valentine.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2016, 3:01 PM

Right after a high school football game. We have been married 42 continuous years.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

congrats, retired.

Feb 13, 2016, 3:05 PM

Met mine while dating her sister. Will celebrate 40 in July of this year.

Feb 13, 2016, 3:09 PM

Met her 35 years go on Lake Hartwell as AC student. 3 kids 3 grand kids. Spend my first million $ on her !

Feb 13, 2016, 5:03 PM

Marched in TigerBand with mine. Tomorrow is 35 years of marriage

Took mine to the 58-0 Miami drubbing

Feb 13, 2016, 6:16 PM

She's from Costa Rica. Doesn't know jack #### about football and doesn't care either. However she IS a Tiger fan and wears the shirt now. I did my job.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic