Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message played on video boards at Clemson events
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Message played on video boards at Clemson events

Oct 12, 2020, 12:44 PM

Did anyone pay attention to the video that ran during the football game on Saturday Night on the messages boards? It also ran during the ladies soccer game yesterday. It starts out with the young lady speaking about unity, and has different athletes from different sports at CU speaking. it even mentions George Floyd, shows the players march back in June with the various signs of BLM, I can't breathe etc...in the video. I was just wondering if anyone saw it. Also yesterday the Wake Forrest ladies soccer coach was wearing a BLM hat on the sidelines.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Message played on video boards at Clemson events

Oct 12, 2020, 12:55 PM

tbc404 said:

Did anyone pay attention to the video that ran during the football game on Saturday Night on the messages boards? It also ran during the ladies soccer game yesterday. It starts out with the young lady speaking about unity, and has different athletes from different sports at CU speaking. it even mentions George Floyd, shows the players march back in June with the various signs of BLM, I can't breathe etc...in the video. I was just wondering if anyone saw it. Also yesterday the Wake Forrest ladies soccer coach was wearing a BLM hat on the sidelines.

Yes, I was among those that was subjected to that bit of propaganda. However i didn't pay much attention to it.

I did however, catch the part where some female student athlete (i assume) started talking about the "murder" of george floyd... at which point I stopped listening again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Message played on video boards at Clemson events

Oct 12, 2020, 1:26 PM

Sadly Clemson University appears to be lock goose step with BLM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic