Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe the funniest and most disillusioned post on 11 Wariors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 4,845

Maybe the funniest and most disillusioned post on 11 Wariors

Jan 12, 2021, 2:40 PM

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2021/01/120513/everything-that-could-go-wrong-part-2

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Maybe the funniest and most disillusioned post on 11 Wariors

Jan 12, 2021, 2:48 PM

Those imps sure do love to whine.
A lot.

And whining about “unequal COVID testing and protocols,” didn’t they whine and get the B1G to change the rules to give them whatever they were whining about??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 12, 2021, 2:50 PM

sad,just sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 12, 2021, 2:51 PM

To stupid; didnt read (ts;dr?)

You know, when you face the "greatest alabama team ever", you BEAT them by 28, not surrender. Does anyone in Ohio know anything? Shesh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 2:51 PM

Excuses and whining ...... what they do best!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 2:55 PM

????????

But what I noticed is at the bottom of that posting there is a poll to see which Ocry0 St playoff loss hurts the worst. You can actually vote on it. I did. I think we should all go on their and vote for the loss to Clemson since it does seem to be running their lives....

Jan 12, 2021, 3:20 PM

I noticed that and cast the appropriate vote ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did the same - Voted for 2016 Clemson loss

Jan 12, 2021, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe the funniest and most disillusioned post on 11 Wariors ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

wOw.... this is the OSU fan in a nutshell.. lol

Jan 12, 2021, 2:57 PM

They're exactly like Coot fans that have had a history of some success. This is their sweet spot... to complain and blame and build themselves back up again. The coot has simply excepted the fact that they're horrible and their more of the Misery loves Company crowd.

OSU has the superiority complex that exclaims to be the greatest of all time and can't stand it when everyone else doesn't echo that myth. And the only explanation is that there's something set up against them or set up to make them fail. Yikes. Glad wasn't born in OHIO, yeeeeeshh....

Jan 12, 2021, 3:04 PM

I love how one of the point where that they lost their RB mid game, I guess they forgot we have been without Ross all season lol.

Jan 12, 2021, 3:10 PM

And lost our Offensive play caller right before the game. But they got all the bad luck.
Whiners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ross Ladson & Ngata (3 five stars) were supposed to be our

Jan 12, 2021, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe the funniest and most disillusioned post on 11 Wariors ]

offense this year (not counting rodgers.) Powell didn't find himself until mid season. Trevor had no go-to guy at all this year, missed 2 games, and still put up good numbers. Ross would have had at least 8-10 td's this year. Ngata and LAdson would have eventually found their footing and produced by seasons end. And AMari would do what he does. We missed out on alot of offense output b/c of injury.

Jan 12, 2021, 3:27 PM

That 1st comment by the OcryO fan was funny, bc they will still have to hear our fan base talking crap about them, and bragging about Dabo. They best get use to that bc we own them, and we haven't been shut up!!!

Jan 12, 2021, 3:32 PM

1st I am sad I read that junk article. Since I did let's not forget they were fortunate that they were gifted one of their 3 td as the result of a fumble in the red zone so actually they scored 17. Second, their FG was the gift of a targeting call so it is likely they would have only scored 14. Finally, bama sat on the ball the last 3 minutes so they are fortunate they didn't lose 59-14.

Imagine playing an entire season and having to deal with injuries like everyone else.....wondering if one victory cures over 40 years of butt hurting?

Just have to laugh at some of those clowns.***

Jan 12, 2021, 3:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

You misspelled "meth heads".***

Jan 12, 2021, 5:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 12, 2021, 4:08 PM

I don't know about their team members but the fans have nothing but Clemson on their minds. I tend to believe the team may have detected this in their fans and were infected by this "CLEMSON BUG-2020".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are like our pets.

Jan 12, 2021, 4:09 PM

Or pests. At any rate, their single-minded devotion to Clemson is remarkable.

Replies: 17
| visibility 4,845
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic