Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May be too late for Loeffler
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 735

May be too late for Loeffler

Dec 27, 2024, 3:41 PM

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/camper-recounts-abuse-at-warnock-church-camp/?utm=knewz_app

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May be too late for Loeffler

Dec 30, 2020, 9:27 AM

That's why I don't like him.

The only surprise I'd expect is something related to a...

Dec 30, 2020, 11:47 AM

fair election in GA. I expect both dems could rape, murder and pillage and still be elected by the Indivisible/Abrams cheating scheme. I expect another water main break about 10pm with all the republican watcher thrown out while the millions of democrat votes come rolling in.

The sad thing is that most of the people who accuse me of hyperbole will one day wakeup and realize their votes no longer count. Conservatives will never again have control over our government and even the democrats here are not going to like what the USA has become.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only surprise I'd expect is something related to a...

Dec 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

I am all for election integrity. I think the PA Supreme Court actually making up new election laws so that votes could come trickling in for days and days should be legally challenged before the 2022 elections. I believe in signature verification and voter ID. However, I absolutely do NOT believe Trump got robbed. I voted for Trump while not liking Trump the person at all. The reason he lost is plenty of educated white voters absolutely could not stand him and because of this voted for the candidate not named Trump.

Trump beat Trump.

The GOP gained House seats by a not insignificant amount and kept many Senate seats, such as Collins in Maine, that were very much threatened. This election was not a repudiation of the GOP. It was a repudiation of Trump. Biden I think almost everyone would agree was not a strong candidate. Had Trump managed over the last few months before the election to act like an adult, he probably would have won.

None of the 4 Senate candidates in GA are rock stars, but when it's all over, I suspect the GOP keeps both seats. Warnock especially seems vulnerable. Hopefully Trump will not hurt the 2 GOP candidates in the coming days.

So if as you allege the election was stolen, the Dems did a pretty sorry job of stealing it, as the Congress is now more conservative. In fact, The Dems will have their smallest majority since 1893. As a conservative, if this is the type of outcome we have from a stolen election, count me in for more theft.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 4:19 PM [ in reply to The only surprise I'd expect is something related to a... ]

fair election in GA. I expect both dems could rape, murder and pillage and still be elected by the Indivisible/Abrams cheating scheme. I expect another water main break about 10pm with all the republican watcher thrown out while the millions of democrat votes come rolling in.

The sad thing is that most of the people who accuse me of hyperbole will one day wakeup and realize their votes no longer count. Conservatives will never again have control over our government and even the democrats here are not going to like what the USA has become.

We are only missing one fact: any proof, at all, that there was any fraud in the 2020 election. There is that important detail.

Of course, if TheRump says there was fraud, that confirms that there was no fraud -- since every time TheRump opens his mouth, an amazing number of lies come out.

The last significant election cheating was by the GOP in North Carolina. Look it up.

Of course, the GOP legislatures, all over the US, have passed many laws to make it difficult for Democrats to vote. That's cheating, too. Just today a judge in GA made two counties return the voting rights of 4150 voters, mostly Democratic voters.

Maybe the states controlled by Democrats should start rejecting Trump-aholics? That's fair. Right?

Dec 30, 2020, 9:40 PM

We are only missing one fact: any proof, at all, that there was any fraud in the 2020 election. There is that important detail.

Of course, if TheRump says there was fraud, that confirms that there was no fraud -- since every time TheRump opens his mouth, an amazing number of lies come out.

The last significant election cheating was by the GOP in North Carolina. Look it up.

Of course, the GOP legislatures, all over the US, have passed many laws to make it difficult for Democrats to vote. That's cheating, too. Just today a judge in GA made two counties return the voting rights of 4150 voters, mostly Democratic voters.

Maybe the states controlled by Democrats should start rejecting Trump-aholics? That's fair. Right?

I don’t believe Trump had the election stolen. However, I wouldn’t get too far out on a limb regarding the judge in GA. The judge is Stacey Abrams’s sister.

Dec 30, 2020, 10:57 PM

rons1® said:

I don’t believe Trump had the election stolen. However, I wouldn’t get too far out on a limb regarding the judge in GA. The judge is Stacey Abrams’s sister.

Being Stacey Abram's sister does not mean that the judge is dishonest. On the other hand, taking away to vote, based upon fraudulent and/or non-checked and incorrect data is dishonest.
If not for the state of Georgia fraudulently removing 150,000 Democratic voters from the voter rolls, that woud be Governer Stacey Abrams that you are disparaging.

Winning by cheating is illegal.

Dec 31, 2020, 8:27 AM

rons1® said:

Being Stacey Abram's sister does not mean that the judge is dishonest. On the other hand, taking away to vote, based upon fraudulent and/or non-checked and incorrect data is dishonest.
If not for the state of Georgia fraudulently removing 150,000 Democratic voters from the voter rolls, that woud be Governer Stacey Abrams that you are disparaging.

Winning by cheating is illegal.

I never said the judge was dishonest. However, since her sister over the last several years has claimed over and over she was robbed of winning the governor's race, wouldn't it probably be a better look for Judge Abrams to recuse herself from a case involving voting? I think so. If Governor Kemp's sibling were a judge, wouldn't you think that individual should recuse themself? I think so on both, myself.

Where in my 3 sentence response did I disparage Stacey Abrams? Stacey Abrams has the same problem as Trump. She has repeatedly stated the election was stolen from her.She has never conceded. I would think the press is much more sympathetic to her claims than to Trump's. I would also think this is just the type of case that the ACLU and other liberal legal groups would be very eager to assist these 150K voters regain their voting rights on a pro bono basis.

I think the courts would be interested in hearing a valid case of voter disenfranchisement. Can you give specific documentation of the illegal actions of the state of Georgia? Can you give specific documentation of a significant number of these voters dropped off the rolls who have regained their voting rights?

I think every living American citizen should be able to vote provided they are not a non-violent felon.
I think a person should have to show some type of ID to verify they are indeed American citizens and residents of the locale they are voting in. I don't see that being a tremendous burden. An individual has to show ID at the hospital and physician's office to prevent Medicare and insurance fraud. The same should be true for voting. Yet, some in the Democratic Party are against voter ID and even have advocated for allowing non-legal immigrants the ability to vote.

If Abrams had a strong legal case for her claims, I agree she would be the governor now, Kemp would be out and that would be appropriate. She's no closer to being the governor now than before.

Dec 30, 2020, 9:51 PM [ in reply to The only surprise I'd expect is something related to a... ]

"I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes."

- Donald J. Trump

Dec 30, 2020, 4:23 PM

Hope you are right, Bengaline. Loeffler is a crook, as proven many times over. Still not as crooked as TheRump family, but she's young yet -- just give her some time.

Dec 30, 2020, 4:23 PM

Hope you are right, Bengaline. Loeffler is a crook, as proven many times over. Still not as crooked as TheRump family, but she's young yet -- just give her some time.

They're all making up such crazy #### about each other

Dec 30, 2020, 5:01 PM

anyway that this probably wouldn't even move the needle.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's expecting big turnout from Klansmen.***

Dec 30, 2020, 10:41 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That didn't take long.

Dec 31, 2020, 2:00 AM

https://twitter.com/Meidas_UMaine/status/1344527110585667586?s=19

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That didn't take long.

Dec 31, 2020, 2:11 AM

I looked out and saw several crosses burning in the neighborhood evening. You better check under your bed

Replies: 14
| visibility 735
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic