Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man, this lsu LB sounds pretty cocky. Especially when talking about TL (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Man, this lsu LB sounds pretty cocky. Especially when talking about TL (link)

Jan 6, 2020, 10:24 PM

He better be ready to back it up.

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/LongFormArticle/LSU-football-KLavon-Chaisson-Trevor-Lawrence-Clemson-National-Championship-game-141739970/Amp/#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man, this lsu LB sounds pretty cocky. Especially when talking about TL (link)

Jan 6, 2020, 10:28 PM

Ohio State’s Browning didn’t catch TL on his TD run.
Good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit

Jan 6, 2020, 10:55 PM

before a fall."

Divinity was suspended pretty much all season

Jan 6, 2020, 11:12 PM

until Coach O decided to let him off the hook for the Natty. Winning more important to Coach O. I haven't looked closely, but sounds like one of those desperation moves. Like Coach O doesn't have enough confidence in the rest of his defense to do their job. Just a meek observation, because dude's name was brought up in the article. His team mate made it sound no different than the reaction of an injured player returning to the squad. I mean it's college and it's Mary Jane only "allegedly". Still if you're sitting a guy for it, then keep him sitting. I mean when Dabo sits a guy, he sits a guy!

yeah im not buying the mary jane

Jan 6, 2020, 11:26 PM

watkins had a situation with the law and sat a few games..if it were only pot then i dont think he would have sat the whole season over it.

Re: Divinity was suspended pretty much all season

Jan 6, 2020, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Divinity was suspended pretty much all season ]

no matter the star or the importance of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 7, 2020, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Divinity was suspended pretty much all season ]

Helps if you actually know what you are talking about. Article from nov 21st

https://es.pn/34bBEJq

Jan 7, 2020, 12:14 AM

I'll tell you what that article tells me , that if Ole Miss put 650 yards on your sorry defense ( 400+ rushing alone ) then y'all are in a whole heap of trouble next Monday night .
Save the " we've been much better since " jive ... that is pathetic .

Also , love how your staff put making it to the Natty as a stamp for whether or not to allow a disciplined and suspended player back on the field . " It just means more ".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You DEAD WRONG! you post from IGNORANCE

Jan 7, 2020, 2:49 AM [ in reply to Divinity was suspended pretty much all season ]

feraltyger said:

until Coach O decided to let him off the hook for the Natty. Winning more important to Coach O. I haven't looked closely, but sounds like one of those desperation moves. Like Coach O doesn't have enough confidence in the rest of his defense to do their job. Just a meek observation, because dude's name was brought up in the article. His team mate made it sound no different than the reaction of an injured player returning to the squad. I mean it's college and it's Mary Jane only "allegedly". Still if you're sitting a guy for it, then keep him sitting. I mean when Dabo sits a guy, he sits a guy!

Divinity got a 6 game suspension just BEFORE LSU @ bama. He couldn't play vs bama, left the team, then quickly returned as his suspension would be over and he could play again only if LSU reached this final game.

Give your own ignorance a rest, Psy

Jan 7, 2020, 6:06 AM

The optics look exactly like what they are. He returns for the Natty game...what perfect timing. It is what it is...and its Coach O's decision, but let's not pretend it's anything more than the obvious. Stand in front of your mirror and convince yourself otherwise, but the general public knows a duck test when it sees one.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Give your own ignorance a rest, Psy

Jan 7, 2020, 7:21 AM

Are you that dense? LSU gives out 6 game suspension for multiple violations of marijuana use. He was suspended for use, decided he was going to quit the team and train for the NFL. But after LSU beat bama he saw that there was a chance he could play with his brothers one last time if they made a national championship run. So he rejoined the team, has been working out and doing full drills since. He has served his entire 6 game suspension and is choosing to play with his brothers in his final college game. The national championship game is game 7 since his suspension therefore he is eligible to play based on LSU rules for a six game suspension. He was not suspended for the season, he was not kicked off the team, he was suspended for 7 games. HE WAS SUSPENDED FOR 6 GAMES...

are you dense? reports said he left the team

Jan 7, 2020, 9:22 AM

for 2 weeks. That's more than a suspension. Something about eligibility - Orgeron wouldn't go into details. So don't call any on here dense for questioning what the real deal was.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_3abe57be-2dc8-11ea-9936-03093d4857c2.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks really bad...play with his brothers?...total BS

Jan 7, 2020, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Give your own ignorance a rest, Psy ]

This wont work out...mark it down.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TLDR***

Jan 7, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Give your own ignorance a rest, Psy ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: You DEAD WRONG! you post from IGNORANCE

Jan 7, 2020, 11:35 AM [ in reply to You DEAD WRONG! you post from IGNORANCE ]

Hey hey, psybjob who am I to argue with you on the topic of ignorance? Wait/What?
Everything I said is backed by the links being posted by the LSU and Clemson faithful.
Funny that dude is just back for the championship. After quitting when he got in trouble? He's a "me" player and is going to be one of many on the LSU side who is blaming one another after Clemson whoops that ###.

but he POSTED IN ALL CAPS!!!!!***

Jan 7, 2020, 11:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something tells me you're going to lose your

Jan 7, 2020, 11:37 AM [ in reply to You DEAD WRONG! you post from IGNORANCE ]

#### Monday night.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Divinity was suspended pretty much all season ]

Divinity was suspended by the university not sat by O. He is also a senior and a bonifide pass rusher who will play 30+ snaps on monday

Re: Man, this lsu LB sounds pretty cocky. Especially when talking about TL (link)

Jan 7, 2020, 5:20 AM

Didnt sound bad to me.

Nope me either, but there’s a lot of snowflakes on this board

Jan 7, 2020, 7:04 AM

so I’m not surprised a few would call this interview “cocky.”

Jan 7, 2020, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Man, this lsu LB sounds pretty cocky. Especially when talking about TL (link) ]

IDK, when you say your scout team QB is better than TL - he might take that personally.

Jan 7, 2020, 8:51 AM

IDK, when you say your scout team QB is better than TL - he might take that personally.

And...he never said that. He said he was maybe too athletic as far as giving them looks, and that’s because the player isn’t actually the scout team QB but one of their WRs who happened to play QB in HS...and if you watched the intereview he was laughing when he said it..had nothing to do with disrespecting TL at all.

As far as Divinity the timeline for his return was set a long time ago, well before the NC game and it was never convenient for LSU bc they had no idea if they’d even make it here, if they’d get #1 seed or not...they could easily have been playing Clemson in semis and it would have been without Divinity and wouldn’t have been “convenient” at all. Lay down your conspiracy theory crack pipes.

Considering your boi is coming back from a drug suspension

Jan 7, 2020, 11:41 AM

Is telling us to "lay down our crackpipe" really the choicest of words? Lol

Re: Considering your boi is coming back from a drug suspension

Jan 7, 2020, 12:03 PM

Probably not, it wasn’t directed to 99% of sane Clemson fans, I just can’t stand paranoid conspiracy theory types that think the entire world is scheming against them...just ridiculous.

Good thing he never said that. God some people on here are stupid.

Jan 7, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Man, this lsu LB sounds pretty cocky. Especially when talking about TL (link) ]

And these people get to vote too...SMH

I wonder if this LB will complain about menal urrs

Jan 7, 2020, 5:54 AM

post game.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:03 AM

I thought that was a pretty good interview. No bulletin board material. Not sure what you’re talking w.

Jan 7, 2020, 10:11 AM

I, too, thought he is a well spoken young man with well thought out but confident answers. Complimentary of Trevor and saying their WR sans QB is faster is not a slight. If he was not confident in himself he probably would not be playing in this game. Although his take on Clemson gave me a lot more reason to be confident in my Clemson Tigers. Underneath it all, I sensed a little dread on his part.

If you told some of the posters on here they had on a nice hat, they'd probably say, "What's wrong with my hat?". Thin skinned, I reckon.

Not offended.***

Jan 7, 2020, 12:06 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic