Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lunacy, again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Lunacy, again

Aug 27, 2020, 9:33 AM

What a crock of BS by this PBS reporter. This is why Biden and the left will lose.

It's be like last year's superbowl - no one remembers who lost. Biden's memory will fade quickly.

"How on earth could you possibly turn the rather moving act of a FREAKIN' PARAPLEGIC rising for the national anthem into some weird BLM trip?" Attorney and National Review contributor Jeff Blehar tweeted. "When someone holds the door open for you, is that a rebuke of BLM too? My patience for takes like this has reached its limit."

"The activist below found a way to turn a paraplegic standing up in his wheelchair an act of white supremacy," Daily Caller reporter Chuck Ross tweeted.

"If you thought, 'certainly nobody could attack this man in a wheelchair for standing up at the end of his speech,' you haven't met our completely insane White House press corps, currently viciously attacking a paralyzed man for not sharing their far-left political views," The Federalist senior editor and Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway tweeted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this person has a history of lying***

Aug 27, 2020, 9:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lunacy in the form of a Tweet. Unheard of.......***

Aug 27, 2020, 9:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I, for one, am OUTRAGED that Twitter

Aug 27, 2020, 9:43 AM

is still the cesspool that it has always been.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If VP Biden loses, it won't be because of a tweet by

Aug 27, 2020, 9:44 AM

a reporter.

Re: If VP Biden loses, it won't be because of a tweet by

Aug 27, 2020, 9:53 AM

Actually, I agree.

By "This" I meant the leftist lunacy.

Is this is Big Story in the Echo Chamber today?***

Aug 27, 2020, 10:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought PBS was your goto source for unbiased news?

Aug 27, 2020, 11:22 AM

WTph, spooneye. Alcindor has the right to express her racism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, I have repeatedly said AP and Reuters.

Aug 27, 2020, 11:32 AM

I don't watch PBS enough to have an opinion, and I've never heard of Alcindor. Have you, before now?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The journalist-activist found a way to turn a paraplegic

Aug 27, 2020, 10:40 AM

standing for the national anthem into an an act of white supremacy and a sign of direspect to BLM....

Sit the #### down you morbidly obese stupid #####

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

By the way, that's a strange and awful tweet.***

Aug 27, 2020, 10:44 AM

Re: Lunacy, again

Aug 27, 2020, 11:21 AM

Assuming that is true I would say the same reason Trump can #### all over, disparage and degrade a family who lost their son while defending our country. Same reason Trump can mock any veteran that doesn't immediately crawl into his colon and take up residence. Same reason Trump can belittle and disparage a disabled man in front of thousands who did nothing more than ask him a question as part of his job.

Maybe the better question is why are you so unwilling to look in the mirror and cry out against the very thing you are complaining about when it comes from someone on your own “team”? Want to be outraged, fine, but at least be consistent about it. If you have been, my apologies in advance but I don’t recall seeing anything along those lines.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic