Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lugubrious domers take a page from Bake Jently's book
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Lugubrious domers take a page from Bake Jently's book

Dec 31, 2018, 11:49 AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2018/12/31/college-football-notre-dame-players-remain-defiant-after-clemson-loss/2446679002/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In honor of Holtz its Lou-gubrious to me

Dec 31, 2018, 11:52 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lou-gubrious

Dec 31, 2018, 12:07 PM

“It washh hugeshh,” “When we recovered it, I washh like, ‘We’re about to take off on theeshh guyshh,’ and then we didn’t get the call in our favor. It washh definitely a buthhkill, that’thh for shhure.”

"I shhtill don’t believe it, honethhly, that they’re four touchdownshh better.” “I think we could have definitely competed, we definitely could have won thishh game. That’thh my honethht opinion. I didn’t think they were physhhically more dominant than ushh or a lot fathhter than ushh. We juthh didn’t ethhecute the way we were shhupposhhed to.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lugubrious domers take a page from Bake Jently's book

Dec 31, 2018, 12:11 PM

Their center is an engineer graduate .... and smart ..... his comments were pretty much spot on "they kicked the crap out of us"!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Maybe if replay review hadn’t kept going against them..."

Dec 31, 2018, 12:12 PM

Heaven forbid they admit that replay review was simply correcting bad calls made in their favor on the field - and that a bunch of them were missed entirely

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 12:15 PM

There was a reason Dabo was laughing during the pre-game interview with Holly. He knew we were gonna smoke these pretenders. This wasn’t a game. Over by halftime. Could have dropped 50 on em if Dabo wanted to.

Forrest Gump Sez:

Dec 31, 2018, 12:24 PM

We respected the heck out of ND. That's why we played so hard.

Seems they disrespected us and didn't put forth the effort to win.

That's all I have to say about that.

Dec 31, 2018, 12:34 PM

No Conference Affiliation gets them to the playoffs, but that same no conference affiliation gets them exposed when they get there. When you just get to make up your entire schedule year after year you can "arrange" decent outcomes, but you will always be exposed when you have to face those upper tier teams.

Dec 31, 2018, 12:36 PM

So the safety Ross toasted on the long td said ND could run w us. Clearly suffering a head injury compounded by a case of delusional coot stupidity

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 4:01 PM

I think the arrogance is a reflection of culture. Anybody who watched that game knows that Clemson torched them on both sides of the line. They talk about the plays overturned as if they were owed those calls in fairness. That doesn’t sound like a team that thinks they were matching up with their opponent. Sounds more to me like their prideful mouths trying to write checks their priests couldn’t cash...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 4:19 PM

Do they realize that we play the Coots every year who are masters of the "if only" and have been at it for decades? If there was an "if only" championship the Coots would win every time. We've heard it all before from the Coots so ND's stories rate a big yawn.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 4:45 PM

If bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bump his asx when he jumps also. For God sakes you got your asx hammered. Wait till next year is a catchy slogan around here

You know, if they hadn’t scored 27 more points

Dec 31, 2018, 4:47 PM

than us, we’d have won. Duh.

Dec 31, 2018, 8:46 PM

They forgot ET’s fumble on his way to the end zone, a missed extra point and a missed FG. Should have been 41-3.

Dec 31, 2018, 8:47 PM

They forgot ET’s fumble on his way to the end zone, a missed extra point and a missed FG. Should have been 41-3.

Dec 31, 2018, 8:54 PM

Knob nibblers...One and all...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic