Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love what ESPN said about Renfrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,683

Love what ESPN said about Renfrow

Feb 1, 2017, 3:19 PM

on the recruiting show today. "Go to Hunter Renfrow's profile page on ESPN.com and you won't find him rated. Alabama couldn't find him either." As they showed him catching the game-winning TD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Love what ESPN said about Renfrow

Feb 1, 2017, 3:31 PM

He really is a Bama killer. Funny thing is if you watched his high school film you would believe he wasn't a 4 star guy. Our coaching staff can evaluate talent very well.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and unlike Bama, we coach them up.***

Feb 1, 2017, 3:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Exactly.

Feb 1, 2017, 5:10 PM

They compared prior recruiting profiles of both schools to show that Bama had recruited more *s, but were very complimentary of the Clemson coaching staff's talent development.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Love what ESPN said about Renfrow

Feb 1, 2017, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Love what ESPN said about Renfrow ]

People don't remember this, but the decision for Hunter came down to getting a scholarship and likely starting for App St. or preferred walk on at Clemson. His dream was to play for Clemson and the rest is history.

Dude was wanted by a lot of socon teams. App St. was destroyed when they did not get him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,683
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic